The online racing simulator
Windows Mixed Reality Support?
Hello!
I've used Oculus DK2 for a long time, but yesterday I got a new HMD device which is called Windows Mixed Reality system(Actually, this is a Samsung Odyssey HMD).
I've tried "Open VR" instead Oculus, but It didn't work. So I haven't played LFS until now :/
I hope LFS would support the Windows MR system in near future!
Thank you!
Do you have steam VR installed on your system?. Can't quite remember if steamVR used to open when i used to use openVR
Quote from bishtop :Do you have steam VR installed on your system?. Can't quite remember if steamVR used to open when i used to use openVR

OMG, I turned off all steam apps and LFS is working now with Windows Mixed Reality!!

Thank you very much!!
what does this look like in AR? Is there a "simple" virtual monitor? Or is it a mix of VR and AR?
The Windows Mixed reality headsets do not offer AR. The name is misleading.

The current generation Windows MR headsets are VR only, the only exception being the Hololens.
Quote from mbutcher :The Windows Mixed reality headsets do not offer AR. The name is misleading.

The current generation Windows MR headsets are VR only, the only exception being the Hololens.

ahhh okay...

I'm waiting for a mixed reality presentation to really call it AR. Like this video show

https://youtu.be/Z98pr8YoPrM
That should be possible with the Vive Pro because developers will get access to the front-facing stereo cameras.
Quote from ricebug :OMG, I turned off all steam apps and LFS is working now with Windows Mixed Reality!!

Thank you very much!!

How did you make it work?
I have a samsung hmd odyssey+. After selecting option->view->3d->vr headset->open vr->single, it prompts me with "you must first press shift + F4 to go to window"
Tip: press Shift-F4.. that helps.
wondering how good it runs with the WMR

Windows Mixed Reality Support?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG