The online racing simulator
Replay making
(7 posts, started )
#1 - kirmy
Replay making
When on the live for speed forum i like watchin the videos of leagues on s2, all of them look great, but i want to know how to make a video with custom camera positions and wit no text on the screen whilst doing it, like shift-u but without the text in the bottom right, and constantly having to pause and unpause to get the angle i want, i just want a smooth video like some on the lfs forum, thanks
You can hide the text in shift-u mode, I think it's the SPACE key to hide/show all the text.
#3 - kirmy
cheers but how do u play the whole replay without having to move the camera whilst pausing it
#4 - joen
If you mean you want to set predefined custom camera positions and record it in one piece after that, you can't. You'll need to use shift-u and pause/unpause to do that.
If you're using fraps what you can do is set the recording hotkey to P so that everytime you pause your replay, fraps will stop capturing. And if you unpause again it starts capturing again.
#5 - Don
and to hide all the HUD you have to press SHIFT+F
#6 - kirmy
what is fraps
#7 - joen
It's a sceen capturing program, see www.fraps.com
You're going to need that (or a similar program) to make a video out of your replay

Replay making
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG