The online racing simulator
Kit Hakodesh 2016, the best of all. Download now!

The Kit Hakodesh is an initiative of Hakodesh and H2O MotorSports and aims to promote a renewal of the visual Live for Speed ​​cars. As a customization, the changes are restricted only headlights, taillights, panels, seats, wheels, tires. The cars remain unchanged with their bodies, as well as its original features of mechanical and aerodynamic performance.

The kit also promotes change in the Live for Speed menu screens ​​so that the user can take advantage of a new environment on the screen of the simulator.

In addition, the kit is also an advertising tool to our sponsors and partners. The advertising boards scattered Live for Speed lanes ​​now receive the mark of our partners.

To download, visit the official website of the kit in the H2O MotorSports site: CLICK HERE.

Check out the photos demonstrating changes promoted in Live for Speed ​​cars.

EM PORTUGUÊS:

O Kit Hakodesh é uma iniciativa da Hakodesh e da H2O MotorSports e tem por objetivo promover uma renovação no visual dos carros do Live for Speed. Como uma personalização, as mudanças ficam restritas apenas a faróis, lanternas, painéis, bancos, rodas, pneus. Os carros em si permanecem com suas carrocerias inalteradas, bem como suas características originais de performance mecânica e aerodinâmica.

O kit também promove mudança nas telas de menu do Live for Speed para que o usuário possa usufruir de um novo ambiente nas telas do simulador.

Além disso, o kit também é uma ferramenta de publicidade aos nossos patrocinadores e parceiros. As placas de publicidade espalhadas pelas pistas do Live for Speed passam a receber a marca de nossos parceiros.

Para baixar, acesse a página oficial do kit no site da H2O MotorSports: CLIQUE AQUI.

Confira abaixo as fotos de demonstração das mudanças promovidas nos carros do Live for Speed.

#2 - CB-1
Again... amazing!!

TX!

PS: The only thing I do not like, is that rename the tires. I'll keep the defaults...

but only that little thing Smile Thumbs up
Quote from CB-1 :Again... amazing!!

TX!

PS: The only thing I do not like, is that rename the tires. I'll keep the defaults...

but only that little thing Smile Thumbs up

Thanks, guy!

The brand of tires really is hard to meet everyone, like some famous brand, others prefer the original. But it's something I've been thinking and I will put the original in 2017 kit, ok?

Thanks for the comments, it helps to get better and better!
Amazing! 4,5/5. The only thing what I did not like it was background pic on garage/lobby. I will change those back to vanilla Tongue

My RB4 GT looks poisonously cool!
Attached images
lfs_00000089.jpg
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Amazing! 4,5/5. The only thing what I did not like it was background pic on garage/lobby. I will change those back to vanilla Tongue

Thanks UnknownMaster21. Back to vanilla is original background? If not, capture the garage screen and put here for us to see.

Really the RB4 was a snake Smile
Quote from HAKODESH :Thanks UnknownMaster21. Back to vanilla is original background? If not, capture the garage screen and put here for us to see.

Really the RB4 was a snake Smile

Tongue

Yes, very original background ( what is present in LFS ), altough I am not that much old-school, I do like those simple lobby/garage backgrounds, and I do like that XFR which is on air in entry screen Tongue

Again, thanks!

good job, I recommend this one for everyone who wants to "tune-up" some textures on LFS!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Tongue

Yes, very original background ( what is present in LFS ), altough I am not that much old-school, I do like those simple lobby/garage backgrounds, and I do like that XFR which is on air in entry screen Tongue

Again, thanks!

good job, I recommend this one for everyone who wants to "tune-up" some textures on LFS!

I thank you! Thanks also for the comments and recommendations!
I have to say one more time, that this, in my opinion, has been the best visual addition I have ever used.

no matter what is the car, it somehow looks always so good!

Thank you! I hope you are able to continue on this and make more of these ( so I can choose , hehe Big grin )

Also, as mentioned before, I recommend this one for everyone who wants to "tune-up" some textures on LFS! ( excluding backgrounds on menus Tongue )

Example of headlights from Hakodesh

EDIT: I recommend to give a chance to change backgrounds on menus, so, if you are going to add those on 2017 kit, please make various ones. It means more work, but gives better output for sure. Also for tires. I do like tires though

EDIT2: Noticed that FZ headlights in original are not bad either, it kinda gives visual effect that car model could be same, but from different year. original gives feeling it is 2006-2007, hakodesh gives feeling it is about 2015 model Smile
Attached images
lfs_00000098.jpg
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I have to say one more time, that this, in my opinion, has been the best visual addition I have ever used.

no matter what is the car, it somehow looks always so good!

Thank you! I hope you are able to continue on this and make more of these ( so I can choose , hehe Big grin )

Also, as mentioned before, I recommend this one for everyone who wants to "tune-up" some textures on LFS! ( excluding backgrounds on menus Tongue )

Example of headlights from Hakodesh

EDIT: I recommend to give a chance to change backgrounds on menus, so, if you are going to add those on 2017 kit, please make various ones. It means more work, but gives better output for sure. Also for tires. I do like tires though

EDIT2: Noticed that FZ headlights in original are not bad either, it kinda gives visual effect that car model could be same, but from different year. original gives feeling it is 2006-2007, hakodesh gives feeling it is about 2015 model Smile

Hey UnknownMaster21,

Thanks for this feedback!

In 2017, we will have full versions and alternative original menu screens and original tires, okay?

Best regards! Thumbs up
Quote from HAKODESH :Hey UnknownMaster21,

Thanks for this feedback!

In 2017, we will have full versions and alternative original menu screens and original tires, okay?

Best regards! Thumbs up

You can call me UM/UM21 ( as everybody does that in these days, not big deal, even my nickname ingame is similar, heh )

The more the merrier, but what I tried to say, is that add various, different options, for example, add both original tires and your kit tires, as I mentioned, the output of feedback will be better! Smile
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Amazing! 4,5/5. The only thing what I did not like it was background pic on garage/lobby. I will change those back to vanilla Tongue

Hello, how can I change the backgrounds to the default ones?
I hope you did backup them because if you did nt... then none, until you dl original files or dl new lfs instances.

Change them back by replacing objects via same name on ...\LFS\data\pic\bkg_[entry/credits/garage/lesson/multi/options/replay/setup/track/training]
Quote from DrifterPavel :Hello, how can I change the backgrounds to the default ones?

At the moment I do not have a bundle of files to restore only the backgrounds.

Two options: you can remove the kit completely, use the link "Remover Kit" on the "Kit 2016" page here: http://www.h2oms.com/2016/05/kit-hakodesh-2016-now-now. Html

Or you can wait for the "Kit 2017" that is already in production and there will be options for installation with or without backgrounds.

Sorry for the lousy English.
Okay, thanks a lot, guys!! Big grin I can't wait for the new kit Smile
2017?

Kit Hakodesh 2016, the best of all. Download now!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG