CPW error
(22 posts, started )
CPW error
Well. i was playing at [RC] Rality cruise when i got this message:
[RC] assA - CPW
When i tried to reconnect, i got this message: Host refused connection.

Anyone know why i got this message, or if i ever get unbanend?

And NO, im NOT using ANY modifications of LFS.

assA
You didnt read the fact i DONT have ANY modifications of lfs?
AN CPW ban ONLY accour if there is any vob mods or tweaks.

Otherwise you will NOT get banned from that server.

Otherwise you wouldn't been banned.

Either you tryed to use tweak or something or had it open.

That's the only way an CPW ban can happend.
Now i really want you to prove that.
cause i repeat again, and hopefull someone will get it this time.

NO MODS/TWEAKS INTALLED ON MY PC period
well all you can do is to wait to it dissapear.

a cpw is to make sure people cant cheat or mod their LFS

If you dont have anything in ur LFS then u gotta complain cus otherwise its a big bug and ur prob the first one to get it then.

If i was you, reinstall LFS or install it in another directory.

Cus it's hard to belive u don't got any tweaks or anything in LFS since u got that ban

I mean, i've played for 4-5 years, and i have never gotten that cpw without using tweaks(BY mistaken)
Quote from assasini0 :You didnt read the fact i DONT have ANY modifications of lfs?

I did.. But I ignored it.

99% of the active online LFS population does not experience a CPW ban and you claim there is nothing wrong with your system? That makes you very unique
Mods was used and he was caught out, CPW last 30days fyi

Tell one of the password admins to: /unban assasini0 and you wont be banned from their server anymore
Try to replace your LFS.exe with the original one and you should not get CPW anymore (after your current ban expires), since as far as I know, a modified LFS.exe causes those CPW bans.
Quote from Beaver08 :CPW last 30days fyi

really?

Hmm then I've been misinformed for like.. Months...

On our servers it lasts 15 minutes anyway. Got annoyed by the amount of unban requests that I automatized the replacement of bans.ban four times an hour.
Even with an absolute clean lfs installation its possible, albeit unlikely.
Maybe due to corrupted or unclean memory. We all have seen people who constantly got OOS errors though they did nothing wrong. Happened even to me after a bit playing in singleplayer and then trying to join an online host and were caught in infinite oos-reconnect loop. So, if things like that do happen, I believe false CPW bans do happen too.
Quote from cargame.nl :really?

Hmm then I've been misinformed for like.. Months...

On our servers it lasts 15 minutes anyway. Got annoyed by the amount of unban requests that I automatized the replacement of bans.ban four times an hour.

if you got 15 bans in month (think?), you will receive global master server ban for 30 days. These bans could be CPW or regular bans.
Indeed, Daniel you're right.
Well i never seen CPW in my life but in last week i saw 3 CPW bans. I think someone from devolopers was experimenting with cpw ban (ended by false CPW probably).
Hello, I get the same error in an installation made from "zero". I have no ban on any server or mods of any kind.
Some program which interferes with system memory?
CPW ban lasts 24 hours unless the server admin takes manual action.
Stop spreading missleading info. CPW ban used to last 12hr now its just kick
Quote from assasini0 :You didnt read the fact i DONT have ANY modifications of lfs?

Last race information: (19:39 - 22 Oct '14)
Host:
42D MultiMod

Taped Shut
2 years after he made the post, doesn't really count lol
help me with that cpw error!!! please

CPW error
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG