Celeron N3060 2x1,6 GHZ - 2,4 GHz
Intel HD 400
2 GB RAM DDR 3
Resolution in game: 1280x720

How to add fps? I dont have idea :/
This is my config:
Attached images
lfs_00000146.jpg
I think thats max your system can handle also on custum tracks more calculations.
Quote from RC-Maus :I think thats max your system can handle also on custum tracks more calculations.

Blackwood, Westhill etc 38-40 fps (8 players online) 50-60 only me. Sorry for bad english
Like I said custum tracks use more cpu power
Considering you've got 2GB of RAM, a slow CPU and a really bad graphics card. Might be time to get a computer, if you're like me and have no life: a desktop is the solution.
#6 - jujek
He also put custom textures so this also make FPS drops, maybe something change but on 0.6B i got 60-100FPS on single core CPU 2.4ghz 512mb ram and 128mb gpu when i turn everything to low on 1280x1024 resolution
Use default LFS textures, turn all graphics to basically lowest, close all other running app in windows background. Celeron is not a good processor and with your ram and other specs the current FPS is really just the max your pc can give. I had a Pentinum core laptop and it could never go above 115 in any setting. Just limitations each computer has.
#8 - jujek
Also try this
Attached images
lfsfps.png
Quote from Mates1337 :
How to add fps? I dont have idea :/

buy a laptop which is actually meant for gaming. Not a Youtube tiger.
Disable mirrors
-
(nikolai_01) DELETED by nikolai_01
Atleast u have dedicated gpu Smile and cpu clock is at higher frequency as lfs uses only 1 core.
Just put some more ram into the poor thing, 4 gig is the absolute minimum and 8 gig would do wonders. It should be illegal to sell machines with 2 gig of ram today, (or for the last 6 years !).
-
The poor wee thing is running win 10, min 2 gig ram for 64 bit, who knows what else in the background, and LFS. Considering how limited those specs are expecting them to run a game as well is just run is expecting far too much.
Ideal solution, a better pc, failing that 4 gig of ram will really help with shared graphic memory and giving it some headroom to run programs. This will improve the lappy for all uses, rather than only LFS. Changing a 2 gig ram laptop to 4/8 gig can be eye opening with win 10 to see what an overall life improvement it is.

It's still a puppy but at least it isn't always peeing in the middle of the lounge anymore. Smile

And LFS will run on a pentium 4 with a 15 year old graphics card better than it runs on that laptop......
Quote from nikolai_01 :
AMD Athlon XP 2400+ (2,01GHZ 1-cre)

Summer 2002.

It magically corresponds with; LFS 0.04k - Aug 18, 2002

Put it in a museum please and move on. FPS doesn't say it all.. It generates also a ton of input lag. Basically its impossible to drive.
-
-
(theyepicleopard) DELETED by theyepicleopard
Well... new patch Rxx add more fps Smile

Low FPS problem
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG