The online racing simulator
D-SiS: minioval, my first layout...
(36 posts, started )
Not so serious approach to getting rid of that sign... Big grin
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I suggest to make it more faster, not much required, but at least step-up more banking. Tongue

I did an initial draft on this, outer banking increased by two clicks makes XRG about 5kph faster and is still fairly smooth. Any more and you would crash into the bridge Smile so a high-speed version is in the pipeline.

Quote from MicroSpecV :Could you just make a "dip" in the pitlane there so the cars drive under the sign? As in lower the slabs and put ramps down at that area to form like a valley. Or just make a small hill over the sign lol

For results of the latter, see above Omg omg omg - I tried to figure out how to do a smooth dip and just had no idea how to achieve this while keeping the banking radius. If you have an idea, feel free to play around and post your results here Smile
Quote from versis :
For results of the latter, see above Omg omg omg - I tried to figure out how to do a smooth dip and just had no idea how to achieve this while keeping the banking radius. If you have an idea, feel free to play around and post your results here Smile

Quote from MicroSpecV :Could you just make a "dip" in the pitlane there so the cars drive under the sign? As in lower the slabs and put ramps down at that area to form like a valley. Or just make a small hill over the sign lol

Team-up? Let's schedule 'bout when and see what we are able to reach?
Thumbs up - I'll probably do some drafts on Thursday to see how this could be done.
Thursday.... hmmm
I didn't come up with a good solution on that Thursday. But inspecting it again today I realized that currently it's way above the tire stacks, so it should be no problem to lower the entire oval. I'm just too lazy right now to do it manually.

Might tweak the python script I wrote for my newest idiocyea though to speed this up... xD and I'll do my best to provide slightly higher banks, though I won't increase it too much so it still allows an equal inside and outside for UF1.
Excellent!
Nice one. This is my first project before 1 year ago.
-
(valiugera) DELETED by valiugera
Pitstop zone is already!

The problem is there is only 9 start positions cuz my lyt is very close to some objects of South city map and there is no so much free place to make big pitstop zone with more than 9 pit start points...

Entry:

Exit:

-

Looking good Thumbs up

D-SiS: minioval, my first layout...
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG