The online racing simulator
I'm still using the Logitech DFP that I bought in May 2006. It was used for hundreds of hours in many different sims. It seems unbreakable.
G25 with a few modifications.
Attached images
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG
Ye really nice done special made for LFS Smile

great work mal hope to see u online again soon
A G29 that got through a warranty claim for my G27. I almost sold it and bought a T500rs, T3PA pedals and TH8 shifter, but couldn't justify going through the hassle at the time.

On the positive side, I still have more than two years on my wheel warranty, so if it breaks I'll have the opportunity to do that again! Big grin
i have a g27 with a problem on the game, when i turn just a littlebit with the steering wheel the game choose to steer al the way around, can somebody pleas help me?Smile
Quote from basse2k :i have a g27 with a problem on the game, when i turn just a littlebit with the steering wheel the game choose to steer al the way around, can somebody pleas help me?Smile

I used to get this, but not any more - the ends of the steering range were messed up, and it would scale the steering to the furthest point it had seen so far. If it's the same problem I had and you steer all the way to both sides, it'll be fixed. Make sure you hit the ends of the steering range -
if you don't steer evenly to both sides, the centre will be off. Not ideal, but at least you can race.
Shrug Think the question should be in technical section

bad wheel but prety Smile
#60 - MRos
I have also used G25 last year.
I use my own direct drive. It costs more than reasonable but it is just perfect!
got any pics of that?
still use this around once a year.. Tilt
-Saab 900i Seat + Custom wheel stand
-T300 Edition + Custom fan replacement Noctua Fan.
-T3PA 3 Pedals (Custom throttle spring replace the clutch spring)
-G27 Shifter with Adapater USB + Custom improved shifter gear
-Esperanza EG102 Pad (Look Like Ps3)
-USB 4 In One

T3PA Pedals open case (uncase)

https://i.imgur.com/bKzrzZq.jpg

Fanatec CSL Elite wheel with belt tensioners mod:

Logitech Driving Force GT here. Thumbs up
This one
Logitech MOMO Racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG