The online racing simulator
The LFS Da Vinci Code challenge
(41 posts, started )
The LFS Da Vinci Code challenge
Hey, I decided to make a little game for the LFS community.
There will be a series of secrets and anagrams and little touches and things LFS related. The first one is a secret phrase in my latest autocross layout which you can find here.

When you have found the secret phrase, send me a PM (or get in touch with me on MSN) with a screenshot of the secret thing.

The first 20 to successfully find it will be entered into the LFS Da Vinci Code Challenge.

Let's see how many crack it out of the 20.

Hope you have as much fun as I will watching you guys crack it and coming up with the clues and things.

Please don't ditch it and forget about it because I think, if we didn't, that this could be alot of fun for all of us.

Thanks

Mike

PS. If you find it, don't say it on this thread or you'll spoil the game and the fun.

Send me a PM with a screenshot (or send it over MSN) if you find it.

Users through to the LFS Da Vinci Code Challenge:
1. Vain
2.RoCkBiGdAvE
3. wheel4hummer
4. DEVIL 007
5. frokki
6. P5YcHoM4N
7. [RCG]Boosted
8. Cropsy
9. CharlieP
10. NetDemon01
11. Thorvertonian
12. Captain Slow
13. Tommy V. CZE
14. Dumpy
15. sil3ntwar
16. traxxion
17. n2oaddict
18. BlakjeKaas
19. george_tsiros
20. Leifde
PM sent
I've found it XD PM sent and all that jazz.
I do not know what this has to do with Da Vinci Code, but yes, PM sent
PM sent
I know I am late but still sent PM to you.

To be honest I was just late and this 1st one was really easy.Hope it will be more chalange next time.At least something more funny in last days/weeks.
#7 - th84
Quote from nutty boy : secret phrase in my latest autocross layout which you can find

"Be sure to drink your ovaltine!"

What a rip-off.
PM Sent
OK. I'll check all the PM's as soon as I can.
Check the top post for the first 6 through.

btw NB is not the secret message that stands for nutty boy and I'm going to put that in my layouts somewhere everytime I make one.
Quote from nutty boy :OK. I'll check all the PM's as soon as I can.
Vain is definately through, he found it and sent a screenshot.

btw NB is not the secret message that stands for nutty boy and I'm going to put that in my layouts somewhere everytime I make one.

After every this cha;ange can you make clear what was the hidden riddle?
What?
PM Sent
pm sent
ditto
Quote from nutty boy :What?

When each task is done post the answer publicly, is I think what he was getting at.
Alright, another PM has been sent. :-) Think I got it this time.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :When each task is done post the answer publicly, is I think what he was getting at.

Oh ok then. And i'm catching up on PM's now.
-
(Captain Slow) DELETED by Captain Slow
6 places left.
I like the idea pm sent. How long will it take btw?
Well we need 4 more people so it won't take long.
Quote from nutty boy :Well we need 4 more people so it won't take long.

I mean, when it starts, how long will the challenge last?
Oh, well i'll decide that when it starts.
Quote from nutty boy :Oh, well i'll decide that when it starts.

Sorry I didnt realize that I am leaving on vacation so if the "competition" will start between 18th August and 2nd Septemeber I am out and you can give my place to anybody you like to give.

Sorry for that
Pm'd, don't know if i'll be available for all the entire challenge though, going on vacations next month.
Well if you don't get the coming challenges right, you get kicked out. We're going to see how many people out of the 20 can get through to the end.

3 more places people.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG