The online racing simulator
You must be in S1 mode to drive XXX
Hi

I have this problem where i can only select demo cars in multiplayer.
When i try to select a s1 car it says "You must be in S1 mode to drive XXX"
how can i fix this?
#2 - lucaf
#4 - lucaf
That screenshot looks correct, you are in S1 mode. Still got message "you must be in S1 mode to drive xxxx"? That is weird.

Next what I would try: Download a fresh copy of lfs from this site. Install it in different folder, and try that one.
Okay reinstalled it and it still gives the same message :s
#6 - lucaf
Can you upload a screenshot? What server you were connected? Nevermind, if that is the case, I have no tricks to help further
#8 - lucaf
I cant even see that DRIFT HANE >TWEAK server in my list. What if you try another server, for example some non-tweak race server? Filter TBO cars in the list and choose for example the b2r tbo equal server. Can you choose a car there?
I think you are trying to take XRT on a demo server. Try any of the S1 servers or S2 servers running any S1 configurations.
Aah that explains alot lol.
Loads of demo servers then.
thanks.
redbot = correct answer.

Actually that is a place of improvement: The message should be something like that: "Current car not available on this server"
Quote from lucaf :Actually that is a place of improvement: The message should be something like that: "Current car not available on this server"

Yeah, it's really confusing for newcomers. I'd say something like "You can't use the XRT (available in S1) in a DEMO server." Plain clear and simple. Thumbs up

You must be in S1 mode to drive XXX
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG