The online racing simulator

Poll : Select 1-3 tracks wich in your opinion need remaster

Closed since :
South City
Aston
Kyoto
Fern Bay
#1 - lucaf
What track you would like to see remastered?
Maybe about year ago I read a comment about possible South City remastering, and got worried, since I feel its perfect as it is. I got this idea just to have a poll what others opinon is. Wich track needs mostly remastering in your opinion?
#2 - Racon
That would depend on how much of the remaster was the tracks we have, and how much was everything else. I love the new WE and both configs are better, but I still miss the old one.

I've voted SO with the caveat that the configs we have aren't changed, or aren't changed much. I think all the tracks could do with more connections between configs (for all those X/Y layouts), and that's why I think SO - There are a million decorative roads that could be made functional that would lead to so many layouts.

Edit: ...and you left out AU which needs, at the very least, the invisible 20ft high walls between sections removed in X/Y mode.
I voted all but Fern Bay, in case there will be loss of those amazing curbs.
I'd like to see completely new tracks rather than remastered ones - I like the new Westhill a lot, but you wouldn't believe how much I miss the old version...

What track you would like to see remastered?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG