The online racing simulator
For me it is fine either way. I just hope in future league races it is clearly stated if BC is allowed or not. If it is not mentioned in the rules, there will always be 1 or 2 guys in the race using BC and gaining an advantage over others. There is nothing more annoying than to realize after the race that one of the reasons (or the only reason) why you lost to some driver is that he was using BC.
another thing was forgotten to mention is a hood view(custom view), people having some advantage with that also.i just dont understand why so many "fire" because some one want button clutch. with button or pedal is for use it like when you use in a real driving....

on topic,I scream for more rockingham in/out of competitions. Smile
RO9 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drooling*
That's the one with the retarded 2nd chicane... No way...
Quote from Eclipsed :That's the one with the retarded 2nd chicane... No way...

Always against my opinion...
Allow BC
k thx bye
Quote from Abone :...with button or pedal is for use it like when you use in a real driving....

Oh, they can use button for a clutch even if the clutch is set to "automatic", no problem with that Smile
Quote from sermilan :Oh, they can use button for a clutch even if the clutch is set to "automatic", no problem with that Smile

very people use clutch/throttle/brake on keyboard in manual mode and always sequential. i dont know what they use Smile
I dunno. I wouldn't mind having an auto transmission that worked correctly - or I should say with a realistic overdrive. I know manual Transmissions are the way to go in racing, but for how much longer?
I had a Ford Ranchero with a mark IV transmission with a B&M shift kit installed. I've tried to duplicate the effect with the auto transmission in LFS, but to no avail. I don't know if that's because I suck at set-ups or if the auto trans feature is that limited in the game. I had a set up that almost worked to my satisfaction for fern club, but it was still off the mark. It kept up shifting too soon and down shifting too late no matter where I slid things. I realize that an auto transmission really can't keep up with a standard transmission, but the performance is somewhat better with the real cars as opposed to LFS cars done that way. Is there some sort of virtual rev limiter that kicks in with the auto trans setting or something? LOL I know! We don't have virtual transmission fluid!
Quote from sermilan :Oh, they can use button for a clutch even if the clutch is set to "automatic", no problem with that Smile

Its not working the same like "normal" manual. You probably dont imagine how big difference it is.
If you spectate someone that use manual for ages and other one that use autoclutch you will see huge difference on brakings.
The button control rate should probably just be the same as autoclutch.
Even with 6.00 button control rate or less I should be still able to be way better at brakings than autoclutchers.
Quote from Mikus1212 :Its not working the same like "normal" manual. You probably dont imagine how big difference it is.

I used it for years to override the automatic clutch at some corners, now I've got a three pedal wheel and use the manual clutch instead, works fine for me.
Quote from sermilan :I used it for years to override the automatic clutch at some corners, now I've got a three pedal wheel and use the manual clutch instead, works fine for me.

Yeah but how many demo GTI races have you won? /s
Year 2018 give me more content!!

Year 2018, give me more discussion on BC
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG