The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing Approaching 10th Anniversary!
Hello LFSers!

With amazement, we realize that in a month's time, December 28th, 2017 marks 10 years since the founding of New Dimension Racing. It began as an idea for a Beginner's league, brought up by our good friend and founding member Jack "J@tko" Atkinson, and helped by Joseph "JO53PHS" Ellis and Jonathan "dekojester" Palmer. It became arguably one of the best recognised and respected league organisers in Live for Speed. We'll spare you the full history lesson for now.

We are discussing an event to celebrate this occasion, to be held in our original simulator, Live for Speed. Details are still being ironed out, but expect an announcement in the coming days.

For now, feel free to share your memories of NDR, some of your top NDR moments (best races, admin moments, broadcast moments, etc) in this thread.
Quote from dekojester :feel free to share your memories of NDR, some of your top NDR moments (best races, admin moments, broadcast moments, etc) in this thread.

My favourite:
https://youtu.be/FQc8bmuAvmE?t=1004
and then he wins the restarted race Omg omg omg
Can't find the video, but INSIDE ELLIS, ELLIS INSIDE, ELLIS, WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING.

Also 3rd place in one LFSCART race and plenty oval races, be it as a driver or team of admin team.
Quote from Kid222 :Can't find the video, but INSIDE ELLIS, ELLIS INSIDE, ELLIS, WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING.

Thank you. <3
Yea,that's legendary! Not even Thilo's "draft like a potato" can match it... Big grin
Sadly I wasn't around here back then.
favorite memories...

watching my teammates with the GT World Series' GT2 class over Team Vires by making a strategy call to slow down from the lead so we could box in and take the 6 hour stage win in the 24 hour race, thus giving us the 1.5 point advantage we needed to take the championship. Also, watching both of the LLM cars collide with eachother and both flip at south city. Last, but not least, banging doors with Jarl Teien for the Kyoto 250 finish.

Actually... can we just do another Kyoto 250? Or a GT2 endurance race?
Who is Alice? That red car?
#14 - CSF
I've forgotten more than I rememember.

LETS DO A SCHICOKOKOKOKOKCOKOKOKOKO LEAGUEE!!!!!1!!!111
Quote from tankslacno :

Mr. Ellis had taken his headset off because his mother was asking him something...I'm still shocked to this day that he didn't hear my shouting even if the headset had been put on his desk! Big grin
#16 - CSF
Probably thought you were eating a sammich

New Dimension Racing Approaching 10th Anniversary!
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG