The online racing simulator
I Wonder what this AI is
(16 posts, started )
I Wonder what this AI is

AI user doesn't exist so I wonder is it AI testing new physics? Seen it now for some days And i'm wondering.
Could also be some AI's driving in a non released new Area, because "Driven Distance" is not set but many laps were driven...

Rumours may raise now Big grin
They are testing the new track Scawen's been talking about Eric working on it, so they could release it on Christmas?! Omg omg omg, that must be it! Ya right
Must be an oval track
How is "best race" choosen?
Most wins/laps in certain time like 24h? Currently it is -MARISCAL with displayed 5 wins and some dozen laps but in total he has 500+ wins and 13000+ laps...
Maybe someone was running online AI race?
It's chosen by most earliest wins after midnight uk time when dude is online and 5 wins u stay online u first Smile

I Always check lfsw when i wake up Smile

edit: and the user AI don't exist Smile
Scawen and Eric right now

Yes . . . . .

And that's all from me Tongue
Good find Big grin
Is there any development to this? Rofl
Interesting, maybe the next weekend?
Even a short explanation would be nice to read, these interesting finds always give hope!
And again AI Best Racer this time i noticed the time Smile

Scawen what is this?
AI's testing their stupidity. I cant even finish Training because of them.
Just random Clues & Hints for more theories and speculation, which then leads to disappointment when an update comes because it's not what we expected to see.
I'm sure a few tracks are coming, but the question is when...

The "Surprise Factor" is way overused here, except that the Surprise is either a sock or coal.

I Wonder what this AI is
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG