The online racing simulator
Fernbay Black, My First Layout
(5 posts, started )
Twisty 2.0 - Fernbay Black
just a quick 30min thing fiddlin around with stuff... comments welcome... some stuff is different on the layout than the pics, forgot to save the layout had to do it again, but it still roughly the same

15th August - Update!

Yes it's me again, I have made a new version to my previous layout. Twisty 2.0, Screens, layout and replay see attachments.
Attached images
FE4Twisty2.0.jpg
FE4Twisty2.0-2.jpg
FE4Twisty2.0-3.jpg
FE4Twisty2.0-4.jpg
FE4Twisty2.0-5.jpg
FE4Twisty2.0-6.jpg
Attached files
FE4_Twisty2.0.lyt - 3.9 KB - 926 views
twisty2.0.spr - 64.5 KB - 419 views
#2 - Jakg
Quote from Xaid0n :just a quick 30min thing fiddlin around with stuff... comments welcome... some stuff is different on the layout than the pics, forgot to save the layout had to do it again, but it still roughly the same

looks like a layout where you can actually race (ie without them stupid red/white barriers!)
Nice implementation of the new marshalls.
yeh i didnt use barriers, incase you decided to use it on a server, didn't think you would want people flying around
August 15th - Update!!!

Twisty Version 2.0 is available in my first post.

There have been significant changed in a few areas as you would notice if you have v1.0 I've made the "chicane" with the marshals at hopefully a bit easier to drive through as I made the entrance corner a bit smoother but the exit may still be a bit tricky hope you enjoy this, if I get positive feedback I may continue to make a V3.0

P.S could the mods change the title to Twisty V2.0 please... still shows as Fernbay Black, My First Layout

Fernbay Black, My First Layout
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG