The online racing simulator
Launch LFS into hot lapping.
(11 posts, started )
Is it possible to launch LFS into hot lapping?

Thanks

Mark
Clicking Hot Lapping to much work? It's just 1 click Shrug
It's on a simulator without mouse so not that simple.
U need to select track and car to
What excactly do you want to do?
Does it have to be hotlap-mode or just "one car on track"?
If the second, maybe you could run local server so track&error is already set and join via join-URL.
Then you are spectator, join via ctrl+j or something...
I'm going to throw this out there and it may not even be possible to do. I was having trouble getting my wheel that I made out of a optical mouse to work on my arcade because it was reading a little y movement along with the x movement and was confusing it. I used X-Mouse Button Control and made it to where I could hold down a hot key and only get x movement long enough to set my controller. If you could get your wheel to act as a mouse with vjoy or something like that you could have x axis at all times and have it change to y axis while holding a button on your wheel. You would be able to move your mouse to any position on your screen with your wheel but it would be like using one of those claw toy machines. Just and idea.
Cheers, Gutholz is as close as i can get at the moment and it's what i'm currently doing with 2 buttons /ready and /join, I just wondered if there was a way to land straight on the track in the car from the desktop.
Quote from MrSilly :Cheers, Gutholz is as close as i can get at the moment and it's what i'm currently doing with 2 buttons /ready and /join, I just wondered if there was a way to land straight on the track in the car from the desktop.

Make lfs script, assign it to button, or put it in autoexec.lfs

Example:
/sp
/track=BL3
/weather=1
/wind=0
/laps=5
/car=UF1
/setup=fe6_arco

then do
/join
/ready

Change from single player to hotlap mode is possible trough memory change
Quote from Draggo :Make lfs script, assign it to button, or put it in autoexec.lfs

Example:
/sp
/track=BL3
/weather=1
/wind=0
/laps=5
/car=UF1
/setup=fe6_arco

then do
/join
/ready

Change from single player to hotlap mode is possible trough memory change

I dont understand how to change to hotlap mode, please can you explain the last bit? Big grin

Mark
Cheat Engine and change one address value from 0 to 1
Get simulator with plugged mouse.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG