The online racing simulator
BL1Y Conundrum
(2 posts, started )
BL1Y Conundrum
Layout made in the Blackwood Container Storage area, and is approx 2.78 miles / 4,470 metres overall.

Layout includes a loop approx half way round. You travel from Start position, all the way round to the loop, go round loop, then travel back on same route, with slight detour at end (past pit entry), to the Finish, which is at Start position. This is considered single lap.

Means that if more than one person on track at same time, very easy to meet someone coming in opposite direction.

I've currently got this layout on my server (Sin'rs), where 36 single lap times have been recorded - the majority are mine. Just thought it would be nice to have some of my lap times showing for a change Smile

The Drift Scores were made by people trying to set times not people trying to get high scores.

I should think a really good drift score would be close on 30,000 for this layout.

For some other details, and YouTube video, look HERE.
Attached images
BL1Y Conundrum Top 36 of 16 Nov 2017.jpg
Some changes to Top Times
Been a few changes to the times I posted before ...

Think there's one of these cars where I'm only 3 or 4 seconds slower - and at least one where there's 10 seconds of a difference Frown
Attached images
Top times per car as at 19Nov2017.jpg

BL1Y Conundrum
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG