The online racing simulator
What happen to Brasil reseller?
(8 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Sobis
I noticed that the previous link for official LFS reseller in Brasil is down www.lfsmultibrasil.net. Also, going to BR Cruise web page LFS voucher options are still there but they give errors now.

I haven't noticed any talks about it so lock the thread if it's private.
They are out for vacation
To me the difference between cracked and licensed is distinguishable on brazilian websites.
On BR-Cruise forum a "staff member" posts link to discord-chat that contain the same links to cracks which are currently being spammed here on lfs.net forum.
Are you on vacation or are you working on "LFSPro"?
Quote from Gutholz :To me the difference between cracked and licensed is distinguishable on brazilian websites.
On BR-Cruise forum a "staff member" posts link to discord-chat that contain the same links to cracks which are currently being spammed here on lfs.net forum.

That explains alot now
Quote from Popughini :Are you on vacation or are you working on "LFSPro"?

What is the purpose to be a reseller while opening cracked servers? Makes no sense at least for me. And as I said to Scawen since the beginning, I wasn't the only responsible for the crack.

But you can believe in anything you want. To be honest, I'm tired to try to fight against crackers (as you can see it many threads I started/answered) and receive the following answer: "you are carrying full police investigations, blablabla, you shouldn't point fingers to demo users and say they are cracked, blablabla, demo racers have the same rights".

In less than 12 hours, with poor PHP knowledge, I build a socket flooder, to create a big connection queue, and used my own server to "attack" cracked servers, in a way to create instabilities and then, people join the official server. But is really hard to work alone, while a cracker simply gets support to create InSims (what in my opinion is one of the reasons crackers still active). Scawen knows ALL packets and has the KNOWLEDGE to simply assembly a program to do the same shit in a endless loop. At least taking care of the programmers section would be a good starting. Other players already posted the same thing as me, but with the same answers.

Probably Scawen or someone else will say "blablabla I said a lot of times about crackers... blablabla", making people who really try to beat crackers down look like the bad guys.

And I don't care anymore if people think that I'm the responsible or not, for any shit else. I'm out of the business. Just keeping my site opened to resell licenses and rent servers, insims or things like.
Quote from Skinzinho :really hard to work alone,

Guess who has the same problem but ignoring the consequences for years already
For a while, licenses were not available at BRCruse but now they are again, which can be useful as local payment methods are available for Brazilian people.
http://lfsbrasil.com/loja/en/

As stated many times recently, I am interested in making it harder for crackers to crack LFS. But there isn't really much point releasing the same current version with new crack protection, as the old one is still around. So crackers could say:
"Ah, I can have this version or that version of Live for Speed, which are exactly the same except one is easier to crack and one is harder... hmm, hmm, oh what a dilemma, hmm... what a difficult decision, hmm... what will I do?" Big grin

I think you get my point. What we need is a new and updated LFS that people do want to have, that also comes with better crack protection. Better not give up all actual development right now in order to work on crack protection. Eric will be able to use the new graphical tools that I am currently developing, while I get on with some crack protection, packet encryption and so on.

EDIT: No more points to be made here. Thread closed.
This thread is closed

(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG