The online racing simulator
world records
(11 posts, closed, started )
world records
Hello guys look i need to find what is the world record on the map aston historic because i make 2.57.70 with fxo and i need to know what is the world record and how slow or fast im if someone know please told me Smile
not for Demo licensed. with License, asking WR times like above are supported with paid, legal License.
Something tells me that you need to work on your situational awareness more than your speed. If you had, you'd have noticed that anyone with 'Demo licensed' under their username that talks about driving anywhere other than Blackwood gets a special tag reserved for only the special-est people - 'No longer welcome'. Unfortunately, they never get to see it for themselves...
You are slow.
So, you're DEMO and somehow you drove FXO?

Well played.
#6 - lucaf
You joined 4 and half years ago and still paid nothing for the game? Why? You think ppl should work free to entertain you?
You are slow. +1
guys i play on local cracked s2 and playing only cruise i try to play race and thats my time and ask from all of you told me what time you doing and what is the best time on this map i don't want to tell me "you are demo user you no play for that game and something like this " i just want to know times Smile
I bet you go also to your local police station and ask what petrol is best for the car you just stole... Cool
Rofl
Not even a miniscule of shame I love this guy Big grin
-
(lucaf) DELETED by lucaf
Quote from alexxxx01 :guys i play on local cracked s2 and playing only cruise i try to play race and thats my time and ask from all of you told me what time you doing and what is the best time on this map i don't want to tell me "you are demo user you no play for that game and something like this " i just want to know times Smile

...and we just want you to know that you're really not welcome to come here making demands of people who have paid for the privileges that you seem to expect for free.

It's not going to happen. You're just going to have to accept that "you are demo user you no play for that game and something like this" is going to be the best answer you get from this forum.

Have a banana. Dead banana
This thread is closed

world records
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG