The online racing simulator
League CESAV 2017
(48 posts, started )
#1 - D-Ani
League CESAV 2017

2017 season has begun..

Schedule
2017 season, as usual, contains a league and several cups.

January 16th Liga 2017 (league 2017) first race will take place.
Schedule for Liga 2017 or Schedule for Liga 2017
in case of a late incorporation there is no drawback, as your 4 worst results are not computed into the total score.

Remember as well, that in case of not being S3 licensed you still have the same opportunities to fight for the championship, as Rockingham is used just 3 times.

Rules 2017:

There are some changes on the rules. You can check everything here:

Change for Rules 2017 at CESAV's website

We hope that you enjoy with us this season, see you on track! www.cesav.es

--------------------------------

Comenzamos la temporada 2017..

Calendario
La Temporada 2017, como es habitual, estará compuesta por una liga y varias copas.

El 16 de enero se disputará la primera carrera de la Liga 2017, inaugurando así la nueva temporada.
Aquí tienes el calendario: Calendario de la Liga 2017 o Calendario de la Liga 2017
En caso de comenzar tarde no hay problema ya que cuenta con 4 descartes.

Recuerda que en caso de no tener licencia S3 no estarás en desventaja, ya que al usarse en 3 carreras podrás usar descartes para no perder posiciones en la tabla de clasificación.

Normativa 2017:

Como cada temporada, hay diversas novedades en cuanto a la normativa, siendo importante mirar el siguiente enlace para estar al tanto de todas las novedades:

Novedades de la Normativa 2017

Sin más esperamos que disfrutéis de esta temporada, y nos vemos en las pistas. www.cesav.es
looks nice, hopefully i can make it to some races!
I managed to register for the next race..I think. Site is not so easy to use, on english setting only some parts are translated. At first I did not understand why it did not work, had to fill out profile details or something..
After registration on the site one has to set a time on the qualy server?
care to sum it up? Big grin
1) register with email and stuff at https://www.cesav.es/foro/index.php?action=register
2) admin activates your profil (might take some time?)
3) log in at site ( menu at right side)
4) next race is this one: https://www.cesav.es/index.php?pid=12&idTemp=100&idRace=493
5) click register
6) it says something about "blabla license", click the link and fill in the details in the profile-page that opens..

for the next steps I am unsure...

7) click register, now it will work
8) now one is pre-registered Omg omg omg
9) server info: https://www.cesav.es/foro/index.php?topic=1442.0 "Para subir las repeticiones" is the list of passwords or so. The last entry works for the qualy server.

....and now I am stuck. I connect to server but the insim does not let me join track:

Quote :www.cesav.es Q removed T©L Gutholz /2 from the start grid
No estás inscrito para esta carrera. Recuerda que este servidor es solo para calificar.

Once you register, you can post here and I will activate it.

Gutholz, you wrote on license name "s3", instead of "Gutholz", that´s why qual server didn´t allow you to drive. Now you can join qual server and drive. As you can check on registrations, for the next race "Registration type:insim with 4 AVG laps"

So you must do 4 laps in a row, and your time AVG time will be calculated. That time will be your registration time.

Our insim for race is fully translated, but not the one for qualy. Anyway I will do it ASAP.

Tell me if you find any other problem, and I will help you Smile
#7 - BriZz
I've been participating in this league for years and it's good fun. Easy pre-qualify process, To divide people into several divisions according to time.
#8 - D-Ani
Gutholz

1 pre-enroll in inscriptions.
2- Run on server Q "AVG".
3- You are already registered for the race.
#9 - D-Ani
48 hours to our 3rd race!
https://www.cesav.es/index.php?pid=12

Track: Aston Grand Touring (AS6)
Cars: BF1
Date / Time: 2017-01-30 / 22:15:00
PreQualify: 10 minutes
Length: 21 laps ( 168 km )
Mandatory stop: Yes, one stop

I'm gald to see that Gutholz is registered once week more, hope you are having fun with us.

If anyone has any question/doubt, feel free to ask!
yes thanks, I found all the infos now. Was a good race, last one with old bumpy Blackwood chicane-bypass-route but it was actually nice for rallye Wink
I noticed there was very nice event and large grid yesterday on CESAV - on private server. But the web pages are in spain language, I didn't get the idea how to subscribe to an event.

I would appreciate very much some explanation in english language, wich would help me to join the league events.

Ah, omg now I found this

Quote from Gutholz :1) register with email and stuff at https://www.cesav.es/foro/index.php?action=register
2) admin activates your profil (might take some time?)
3) log in at site ( menu at right side)
4) next race is this one: https://www.cesav.es/index.php?pid=12&idTemp=100&idRace=493
5) click register
6) it says something about "blabla license", click the link and fill in the details in the profile-page that opens..

for the next steps I am unsure...

7) click register, now it will work
8) now one is pre-registered Omg omg omg
9) server info: https://www.cesav.es/foro/index.php?topic=1442.0 "Para subir las repeticiones" is the list of passwords or so. The last entry works for the qualy server.

....and now I am stuck. I connect to server but the insim does not let me join track:

I will try it... - managed to register to website, thanks Gutholz! Looks like partially the web page will be in english after registering. Managed to found events and registrations Smile
Quote from lucaf :I will try it... - managed to register to website, thanks Gutholz! Looks like partially the web page will be in english after registering. Managed to found events and registrations Smile

I can help you with any issue you may have. Just post here, or drop me a PM Thumbs up
Quote from Whiskey :I can help you with any issue you may have. Just post here, or drop me a PM Thumbs up

thanks mate, I made it, very nice website organization and nice events. Are events organized in english language?
Quote from lucaf :thanks mate, I made it, very nice website organization and nice events. Are events organized in english language?

Website and InSim text are translated to English (albeit it is not as good as in Spanish due to technical limitations) so you should be fine to understand what is happening.

Anyway, you can always rely that people will help you through the chat (in game or at Cesav's webpage), so you should be fine.

johneysvk and Gutholz have already raced with us a bunch of times. I don't think they had too much trouble understanding everything, but we are always open to suggestions to make it better.
Im having a great time playing in this league, definitely recommend it to everyone. I dont speak any spannish but i didnt have any difficulties managing through the site.
Basically the best lap you set in the #Q server is the lap you qualify with. Race starts at the exact time its set on the main server and no restarts are made no matter what. Unusual rule is that you also arent allowed to chat during official races and also not allowed to blcok messages.
Every race is livestreamed on YT with spannish commentary. Here is the recording from the last race:
Nice! Attended yesterday my first CESAV event and yes it has difference if there is 15 or 30 cars on track. Nice atmosphere, lot of fun and nice to observe that I am not the only driver making mistakes Big grin.

Didn't know this livestream thing, cool, so this was the official stream and this is my traditional "first laps vid"
It's no surpise LFS is completely dead when even organized events are not organized in any sensible way. 2017 season has begun. Only members from **** 2002 are allowed to join in because they were told how the joining process works? The reasons to continue playing this game are pretty much non-existent at this point
dramatic.
...or you could just post where you got stuck?
Quote from ABCode :It's no surpise LFS is completely dead when even organized events are not organized in any sensible way. 2017 season has begun. Only members from **** 2002 are allowed to join in because they were told how the joining process works? The reasons to continue playing this game are pretty much non-existent at this point

Excuse me? If you have any doubt you are free to ask.

Why complain before asking for help? (if you need any, at this point I'm not sure you are even talking about Cesav)
It's just frustrating to see the only two S2+ servers with people driving being Cesav servers, then hopping over to the website to look for the password that cannot be found, then going to Cesav's Teamspeak to find the password for the server but nobody can be bothered to say it, or even explain why they can't give it to me or what I would have to do to be able to do just to join the server. I asked for help, I even registered on the website. Nothing happened. Then I deciced to find a new game
If there was people on the servers then the race was already started, too late to join.
You can not expect people to walk you through the process while trying to concentrate.

If you have created account on the website, next step is to register for the race. (at top of the webpage upcoming race is shown)
Then set a time on quali server. (deadline is 1h or so before race start, so one week time to drive qualification time)
After driving qualifaction your status changes from "pre-registered" to "registered" and password is shown.
If you registered on Cesav you will find server passwords from their site when you are logged in. Just carefully explore their site. Join next event then.
Thanks Gutholz, you have explained perfectly what I was going to write.

ABCode, if you connect to the web/TS just minutes before a league race is about to start, you can't expect people to be talkative to you. That is not rudeness of them.

You are welcome to join us on our next race on Monday, you have plenty of time to ask your doubts and receive any needed help.

League CESAV 2017
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG