The online racing simulator
Unlocks this week, all used
(21 posts, started )
Hi I have a problem with the account LFS S2.
When I try to log into the game, a message appears:

"Unlocks for this week, all used"

What should I do? This account that I was a member of a Portuguese forum that offered me. I can not contact him.

Can you help me?

Please answer me

Thanks, Pedro Peregrina

PS: Sorry my bad english
Licensed accounts are not transferable between persons.

You are doing illegal things.

But, you can wait a week.
Quote from cargame.nl :Licensed accounts are not transferable between persons.

Really? I send a mail to LFS Developers.. OMG :eye-poppi

So if i wait a week I can return to play with my LFS S2 account normally?
Quote from logitekg25 :

Greatest comment ever. I especially like the part where you said "".

"Unlocks for this week, all used" - is what happens when your account is used on more than one computer too often. This happened to me before when I kept switching from desktop to laptop all the time as a result of my chronic LFS addiction. Just wait 7 days and you'll be all right.
Quote from ATiRAGEPRO :Greatest comment ever. I especially like the part where you said "".

"Unlocks for this week, all used" - is what happens when your account is used on more than one computer too often. This happened to me before when I kept switching from desktop to laptop all the time as a result of my chronic LFS addiction. Just wait 7 days and you'll be all right.

Thanks everybody..

I hope that LFS Developers doesn't banned my account
its more then likely they will ban it, but they will probably send you a reasonable reason why they did it, that will be very understandable.

but for real, this game is worth its price, so if they do end up banning it, then you should just bite the bullet and buy it, at LEAST s1
Quote from logitekg25 :its more then likely they will ban it, but they will probably send you a reasonable reason why they did it, that will be very understandable.

but for real, this game is worth its price, so if they do end up banning it, then you should just bite the bullet and buy it, at LEAST s1

I never should send an email to LFS Developers :S
#9 - dadge
your friend should never have given you his unlock details. his account (if any)will be banned.
Quote from cargame.nl :Licensed accounts are not transferable between persons.

he is saying someone gifted the account to him, not illegal. Please read before posting
if its gifted to him, then he should have s2 under his name, right?
Yeezz..

He posts with his demo account but is talking about another account which is S2 licensed.

I can read

(sometimes)
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeezz..

He posts with his demo account but is talking about another account which is S2 licensed.

I can read

(sometimes)

Exactly.. I only have the password in game. The web password i don't remember.

So i have to post here with my account in Demo.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Friday? It's tomorrow

I will wait until tomorrow at night, and i will see if my account back to normal
Tomorrow i will post some news about my account

I hope that LFS Developers don't ban my account
Quote from GeForz :But if he had no account before he was given the password he wasn't a lfs user and thus it was ok to give him the password as it's only forbidden to give the password to other lfs users. :O

I'm pretty sure the dev's cleared that account giving was allowed if only one user used it??
Hi people..

I can now play with my account..

Thanks everybody for help me

See you in LFS
I got the same problem but...
I Waited a wekk,but after I installed a Windows Update (Windows 10)
I have to wait another week to unlock...
I have an event today :C

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG