The online racing simulator
XFG, XRG demo non-turbo
(19 posts, started )
XFG, XRG demo non-turbo
I want a 300hp setup with or without turbo for non-turbo XFG and/or XRG for 0.6R demo or higher hp.
Reply please, I am not asking other than you see in the Post #1.
Demo license and downloaded from official site. Not from other than that, so how could I be an cracked one when I didn't use cracked version at all?
You too are Demo, don't you?
#6 - Racon
The XFG is 115bhp, the XRG is 140 and you can use intake restriction in a setup to lower the amount of power, but not to raise it.
Quote from KhalidHalim :Demo license and downloaded from official site. Not from other than that, so how could I be an cracked one when I didn't use cracked version at all?

Until 3 days ago, you only had 33km, from a few days you entered the LCS Cruise server, for one year and 2 months you were not online - which means you played in an illegal version Cool
@BECKO1, I don't talk about versions or just playing and that's my server so it's legal even if you don't like. Goodday and no need for ........?
are you stupid kid?
Quote from KhalidHalim :@BECKO1, I don't talk about versions or just playing and that's my server so it's legal even if you don't like. Goodday and no need for ........?

Your server Face -> palm
Heh, just take some sort of your LFS demo like me and see without the need for talking technical difficulties.
Back, pleased?
Nope not stupid but you didn't know me or something..............
Reply.
well i can see you are not the most clever guy, this is forum where we discut about LFS without tweaks/hacks, to get more horsepover on xfg/xrg you either buy s2 to use xfr/xrt/xrr or use tweaks which are not suported on this forum, infact they are forbient

btw what server is yours ?

soo if you want tweak preset don't even try on official forum !
That is false, there's no rules regarding tweaks; at all. In fact, there's been thousands of helpful discussions of tweaks and plenty of tweak setups shared over the years.

Don't lie.
OhBig Eye, mb i just checked, it is about vob mods not tweaks Taped Shut
I enjoy reading stupid posts and comments haha
me2
Quote from UKMANUK :I enjoy reading stupid posts and comments haha

its rain outside, cannot race offline, what better to do while waiting? me enjoying too Omg omg omg

XFG, XRG demo non-turbo
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG