The online racing simulator
Between when I expected to have it done a few weeks ago, and now, I had to turn down at least 4 corporate events, that together would have paid for more than half of the trailer. At least most of them may try again next year, or for a different event.

Currently thinking of forgetting the indiegogo page, and just putting up a PRE-ORDER page on my own site... doubt it will work any better, but then I do not have to limit it to a 60 day time frame, and family can contribute and be paid back, with gain even. I would like to set it up so if the trailer is profitable, then everyone gets 1.5 x their cash back after 1 year, or 2x after 2 or more years... but that gets complicated, and is not allowed on crowdfunding sites.
-
(SimulatorRental.com) DELETED by SimulatorRental.com
I really admire your commitment with this project.

Other players already suggested but just to enforce, you should run small events using the simulators you have (even without the trailer) and get money to pay for the trailer you want.

IndieGoGo will only work, in my opinion, for people who lives near you, and can have access to things you proposed to give, like the free tickets, mini cars, etc.
-
(SimulatorRental.com) DELETED by SimulatorRental.com
Just to give you ideas to get more profit, why don't you use InSims to simulate Drift servers, get Race stats and things like?
What are the specifications of the pc?
Quote from Popughini :What are the specifications of the pc?

Two Ryzen 1700 with RX480 = 2 Machines Running 10 Players of LFS 21:9 Monitors
Yep 2 almost identical systems, in 11x19 rack mount cases.

Ryzen 1700
4GB of CL10 Ram (that I need to change out because it will not run at CL10)
Samsung M2 960 SSD
RX480 (one is 4gb one is 8gb) never uses more than 3.5gb

They are on my desk when at home, but at events they will be in a Gator Case. I have to mount them so the tops face each other to allow the video power cable to fit.

I have acquired the lesser trailer, this will be "Trailer One". I will use this to see if it is worth buying the more expensive "Trailer Two" later.

Trailer One will be ran with 8 players, instead of the planned 10. At least until I cut a few inches out of the simulator cockpits to get the space needed.

I was aiming to have it ready and setup for an event this Saturday, however I had to take trailer back for them to check the door seal, a small amount of water got in when it rained. If I cannot pull of this event there is another a few days later at same location, so eventually I will have photos/videos of this thing together and people racing.
Nice to hear it!
Photos or it didnt happen! Wink
How did you think about securing equipment to the trailer?
It would be moving trailer or?
I wanted to get photos of trailer when I picked it up, but forgot. I rarely remember to take photos, until it is too late, or if I remember my phone or camera battery is dead.

Will try again to get photos when I go get it again tomorrow, if not then when I get it back to my driveway, if not then, when I start putting the sims inside lol.

Need photos for my website... 3D renders can only be used so many times.

Right now it is just an empty trailer.

While they have it to fix the door seal I am having them install e-track, which will be ran down the center of where the simulators will be. It will be somewhat hidden under the simulators. I will then have a strap weaving in and out of the cockpit frame bars and additional e-track brackets. This should work, but if not I will figure something out, even if I have to screw them right to the trailer's floor.
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :
Will try again to get photos when I go get it again tomorrow,

Alright.. No hard feelings, was little bit joking. Although I am genuinely interested in what you obtained as a start.

Good work so far Thumbs up
Got it back from fixing door leak. They fixed it, It was not that bad.

Started putting Simulators inside...

Rained, so only got so far, will not be ready for event(S) tomorrow.

My locks, and security components will arrive tomorrow, so I can start putting in monitors/computers and give it a test run...
Hhmm looks good for a start!
Excellent! Astounding!

( What is that car on background? (LOL!))
Looks like a Dodge Challenger.

Really looks nice with the rigs inside, but you should put some LFS posters on the side walls! That might convince some people to get the game later on Smile

Congratulation so far!
What struck me was that Dodge Challenger ^_^

It's a good start the gaming trailer LOL
The car is a Dodge Challenger T/A - Not Mine, but I live with it.
If only I could pull the trailer with it. Big grin

Just finished getting the Simulators up and running IN THE TRAILER.
This is a quick walk through, I had to hurry and shut it down, since it got dark, and bugs starting swarming in to the trailer lights.

Great project you have going on there.
I really admire your dedication to keep things going, despite the set backs you had.
Hopefully all the efforts will pay off in the end for you.
Congratulations on the final product. It's great what you have achieved! I wish you all the luck with it! Smile
Thanks,

I think I already have my first paying client. One that pays me to setup and offer free races, or they sell them, intead of me paying to setup and selling races.

I also have about 12 other Pending events lined up where I may or may not be paying to setup. All before winter returns.

If I get them ALL, and they ALL do WELL, I should have enough to buy the better Trailer 2 by 2018. Smile
Good news Thumbs up !
Glad for you !
Completed first event with trailer.

I setup at a food truck rally in Royal Oak Michigan, to test everything out in software, hardware, cargo tie downs, setup, player flow, and my routine... I discovered there are lots of little bugs to work out and changes to make, including that dang black-screen issue which popped up about 5 minutes before it was time to shut it all down.

I did NOT charge anything, a lot of people were very surprised at that. Smile
However one guy paid me $5.00 anyway, which will be the first $5.00 the trailer has made, so it will be put up on the wall in there somewhere.

Excellent!

Update: Virtual Raceways: Multi-Instance use LFS, may need help from Scawen.
(264 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG