The online racing simulator
New sky textures for - Westhill
(11 posts, started )
Clear day

Cloudy Sunset

Hi. There is some other textures in archive but i more like this two Smile The bad news is that all the textures use 1024x1024 size and not 2048x2048.

Install:

Choose texture you like and rename it: WST_semisun or WSTcloudy3. Copy/paste it in your LFS root folder data/pic. Enjoy !

Download (test version): Sky textures
Love it! Thank you! Big grin
wow very nice , good work
Quote from racer55556232 :wow very nice , good work

why does a DEMO Racer uses sky textures for Westhill? bcause crack player!
Quote from JoaoCruzDR :
Quote from racer55556232 :wow very nice , good work

why does a DEMO Racer uses sky textures for Westhill? bcause crack player!

I'm sorry, but where's the proof of that? Where did he say he was using them? He might just have looked at the pictures attached above and given his opinion based on that...

[edit] I saw a video that he posted of drifting at Fern Bay which kinda ruins his case, but calling him out based on the evidence above is pretty weak...
Last activity :
30 Mar 2017
epic
THE WIZARD DK

Quote :Hi sti228.
if you could be interested in making some night skies for a night mod. have a look here. your skies are simply awesome, so thought i ask you if that could be possible to make .
thread : https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/91122-NightMod-2017

Hello. I received this message in my mail address. I have free time on Sunday only and will try to do something. Never try to make night skies before. Don't know if this will be same quality but i will try my best Smile
thank you Smile i have made it my mini mission to find some of the sky textures that you require. They are out there somewhere
I need big resolution sky textures. If someone have it, please share it. 8000x2040 or more.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG