The online racing simulator
Wider tuning options
(17 posts, started )
Wider tuning options
Pretty simple suggestion. I want to make car that look like this:

Or this:
Why such a ricer camber? You can't drive it on uneven surfaces, you destroy the whole chassis of the car, has 0 functionality rather than to take photos of it and show it on exhibitions.
#3 - BeNoM
It's a dumb fad kids like these days, destroy cars because "stance4life" and "stancenation yo"
"LFS is not a screenshot generator." --Scawen Roberts
Thats V.I.P. Its style,like every other. It may look stupid or usless but it got its charm and visual appeal. Just like bosozoku (暴走族) and shakotan (シャコタン).
Anyways this is sugestion thread,not about oppinions on styles. (Doesn't suit everyones taste)
I do would like to see cars with customization for rough terrain, but not really those ridiculous camber modes. However, adding like one or two degrees more adjustment to cambers wouldn't be bad at all.

Find the differences Omg omg omg

I might be failing at seeing the charm and visual appealing Tilt

I agree with UM21 tho, 1 or 2 more degrees won't do harm.
*grabs popcorn*
I'm ready.

EDIT: I would like to have features like this just available for licensed players as this would make people get the game (some).
Quote from kristofferandersen :*grabs popcorn*
I'm ready.

EDIT: I would like to have features like this just available for licensed players as this would make people get the game (some).

But what happens if a licensed user makes a XFG-XRG-FBM setup with that extra camber and a demo user asks him for that setup and he sends it? The game would either Reject to send that setup because of that extra camber, or it would create a black hole -crash the game-
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :
Find the differences Omg omg omg

I might be failing at seeing the charm and visual appealing Tilt

I agree with UM21 tho, 1 or 2 more degrees won't do harm.

Just an example, I hate those cars too.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :But what happens if a licensed user makes a XFG-XRG-FBM setup with that extra camber and a demo user asks him for that setup and he sends it? The game would either Reject to send that setup because of that extra camber, or it would create a black hole -crash the game-

Good catch!
Maybe having wider camber could just be for certain cars, like just the turbocars.
I'm not known for my ideas, so this is probably just silly.
Exactly, kind of like how only certain cars got extra steering angle for drifting.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Good catch!
Maybe having wider camber could just be for certain cars, like just the turbocars.
I'm not known for my ideas, so this is probably just silly.

Quote from BeNoM :Exactly, kind of like how only certain cars got extra steering angle for drifting.

Same as GTR and Formula have Slicks, and some road cars have 45º. That should definitely work imo.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Same as GTR and Formula have Slicks, and some road cars have 45º. That should definitely work imo.

+1 for 45° on GTR cars.
45 steering lock on a racecar?

ok...
Quote from legoflamb :+1 for 45° on GTR cars.

Lol no one said that and it's a pointless idea anyways, why would you want that much steering angle on a race car?
Quote from BeNoM :why would you want that much steering angle on a race car?

Maybe he's tired of being able to drive in a straight line down the straights? Wink

Wider tuning options
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG