The online racing simulator
What happens when having 40 racers spawns at same time at same spot?
Well, I don't know!

But I would know if someone is up with me and attempting to make one about what happens...

Layout is already ready. Ultimate question is: how many and when?

( Will be on S1-server, to get possibly more people! )

Let's gather together and test! Who's with me? I can do anytime except weekend mid-days.

EDIT: Yes, I have done several layouts, with several tests included, actually, many different layouts. But all of them with same kind of idea. ( Slightly edited them to fit with method. )
I could test this for you on a CityDriving server if you were desperate to know. Tongue
Quote from mbutcher :I could test this for you on a CityDriving server if you were desperate to know. Tongue

Seems legit, but you never said time about when... I presume 24/7 can't be possible lol.
#4 - Racon
I imagine it'd be the same as when two cars spawn at the same time on a layout with a start arrow, they overlap and nothing bad happens until one moves... then a monster lag/overlap-collision happens.
Quote from Racon :I imagine it'd be the same as when two cars spawn at the same time on a layout with a start arrow, they overlap and nothing bad happens until one moves... then a monster lag/overlap-collision happens.

Yes... but with 4 cars it was kinda... epic. How about 40 then. Just need the time which fits most of us and arrangement, so we can do the tests.
#6 - Racon
Worth a try Smile
So, in other words, if someone manages to gather 40 people, inform me @server of PM here ASAP, with proper time, so let's try. ( 19.00-20.30 UTC of today, won't happen to me, or not mid-day weekends. )
Well, goodbye everyones ffb on this!
Well eeehhhh........

( NOTICE: Single Player, multiplayer would cause different result for sure! )

Available to try...
I'm interested in this "project" Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG