The online racing simulator
Is this game worth the money?
(14 posts, started )
Simple questions, I want to get this game, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
1. Is this worth the money?
2. Also, are more S3 tracks and some S3 cars going to be added in the future? I don't really want to buy S3 now and have nothing added to it.
3. If I buy S2 and upgrade to S3 later, will it cost the full 36 pounds or will there be a discounted cost because I already have S2?
Thanks for the help!
#2 - BeNoM
2. Yes, although it may take a while for new content to be added.

3. S2 to S3 only costs 12 pounds.
Quote from BeNoM :2. Yes, although it may take a while for new content to be added.

3. S2 to S3 only costs 12 pounds.

Awesome! I think I will buy S2 now and possibly upgrade to S3 when they add some content for it, I can't really justify spending 12 pounds on a single track.
1. If U like the game I think yes
2. Think yes more content is comming but nobody knows for sure
3. no every upgrade demo>s1, s1>s2 or s2>s3 will cost 12 pound for u
#6 - BeNoM
Quote from RC-Maus :Think yes more content is comming but nobody knows for sure

People know, considering more content was confirmed years ago lol
S2 is best content:price ratio.
You can upgrade to s3 later,and it will cost 12 £ (from s2 to s3)
Go to Mc Donalds and you loose more money on time/satisfaction ratio then LFS would ever accomplice.
Quote from cargame.nl :Go to Mc Donalds and you loose more money on time/satisfaction ratio then LFS would ever accomplice.

So true Thumbs up
s2 to s3 cost 6£, not 12 lol, I didn't know that there is price difference between countries
-
(Jatimc) DELETED by Scawen : trolling
-
(BeNoM) DELETED by Scawen : reply to a troll post that is now deleted
Perhaps the license upgrades/costs can be better described in the current table: https://www.lfs.net/shop/licenseselect

It's not clear enough in this table which upgrade costs between s1>s2 or s2>s3. Currently I see only upgrades from demo version to s1, s2 or s3. I think thats the reason for the first question of JJ2478?
If you just wanna try new content, you can go for S1 ($12 for you).
And later, if you're upgrading to S2 it'll only cost you $12 more.
Unless your equipment won't run Assetto Corsa et al, the answer is no.

My experience offline is easily surpassed by other products, and my online experience has been full of shitty little brats running the most popular servers.

edit: seriously, if you can't run AC, LFS is the only viable option I know of
In a mathematical meaning you are right but worth yes or not is only a personal taste. My pc can handle AC and others latest games at full details but I recently bought S3, I know it is overpriced compared to AC recently on sale at 50% off and the 3 dream packs DLC at 75% off, but I wanted it. YOu are also right the experience is easily surpassed but anyway only in LFS I can make my personal track in the, for example, industrial area of Blackwood and only LFS loads, trought the scripts, the right profile of my G25 suitable for the car I drive. So I have all recently sims but LFS has still a little place in my running games.
Anyway the developer should revise the too outdated textures

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG