The online racing simulator
Problem in my new update
Hello , I have a Program LFSLapper 6.014_v015 , And I opened my server Cruise , And I have a location in this file like this >
RegisterZoneAction( "FreePit" , "AS1X" , -623,-203, 8 , Enter_FreePit, "" );
RegisterZoneAction( "FreePit" , "AS1X" , -622,-437, 8 , Enter_FreePit, "" );
RegisterZoneAction( "NoPit" , "AS1X" , -623,-202, 8 , Enter_NoPit, "" );
RegisterZoneAction( "NoPit" , "AS1X" , -622,-451, 8 , Enter_NoPit, "" );

And this codes is running in LFSLapper 6.014_v015 , And I updated LFSLapper V7.0.4.6 , But the codes doesnt running in LFSLapper V7.0.4.6

Can anyone help me ?
Thank you .
AS1X and demouser = Crack = No Help from me.
bye
-
(BeNoM) DELETED by Yisc[NL]
The answer you are looking for is in the releasenotes of the latest versions of Lapper:

NOTE: Since Version 7.0.4.4 contains changes for the RegisterNodeAction() & RegisterZoneAction() Sub Callbacks. The Sub callback requires now 2 values. See example below!!

RegisterNodeAction( TESTID, getLapperVar( "ShortTrackName" ) , getCurrentPlayerVar("CurrNode") , test,"" );

Sub test($UserName,$ZoneID)
privmsg("ID=".$ZoneID); #output is TESTID
EndSub

Quote from Yisc[NL] :The answer you are looking for is in the releasenotes of the latest versions of Lapper:

NOTE: Since Version 7.0.4.4 contains changes for the RegisterNodeAction() & RegisterZoneAction() Sub Callbacks. The Sub callback requires now 2 values. See example below!!

RegisterNodeAction( TESTID, getLapperVar( "ShortTrackName" ) , getCurrentPlayerVar("CurrNode") , test,"" );

Sub test($UserName,$ZoneID)
privmsg("ID=".$ZoneID); #output is TESTID
EndSub

Why do you help a demo user using Crack to have S2 license for free?
Quote from Popughini :Why do you help a demo user using Crack to have S2 license for free?

This section is about Lapper and when someone asks a question about that, they will get a proper answer.
It's not up to me to judge what someone is doing with Lapper.
We are here to help people as long as they are polite and show that they are making an effort themselfs.
To avoid further discussion about this, I'm closing this thread as the question that's been asked, has been answered.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG