The online racing simulator
T500rs pulling violently to the left....help appreciated
I have come back to LFS since getting my Oculus Rift DK2 and I am greatly enjoying it but I am having an issue with my T500rs steering wheel that I can't seem to fix. Everything 'feels' fine and works like it should when pointed straight ahead or when turning the car to the right. The forces and resistance feel perfect, but once I pass about the 11 o'clock position on the wheel the wheel forces pull violently to the left, all of the way to the lock. IF I let go of the wheel it just automatically pulls all of the way left until it hits the lock. It is like the feedback is reversed only when turning left. Like I said, it feels great when turning right and works like it should.

I have zero issues in iRacing, Assetto Corse, PCARS, etc. Would anybody be able to point me towards a fix or has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks.
I should also note that I can't remember if I have used my t500 with LFS before now, it has been a long while since I have run LFS.
I tried a few things last night but I am still having this problem. I uninstalled LFS and reinstalled it. I reinstalled the Thrustmaster drivers. Still the same problem. One thing that made it at least driveable is turning off the centering spring in game and using the device driver for the centering spring. The wheel will still pull to the lock when slightly turned left, but after the car stops (after crashing usualy) it snaps back to center. It does NOT do this when turning to the right at all, it feels as it should.

I am at a loss here. LFS with the Oculus Rift is a sublime experience, I just wish I could fully enjoy it.
bump?
almost nobody uses centering spring in game. it automatically centers the wheel no matter what, so its not realistic. disable it on the driver of the wheel, and allow the game to adjust the settings
I had it disabled to begin with and the problem with it pulling left was still there. I just enabled it so I could at least somewhat drive around the track as it lessens the effect of the wheel pulling to the left lock.
#7 - bbman
It's a stab in the dark here, but did you turn the wheel both ways when you configured it?

How does the bar in the axis-options react when you turn it to the left?
It reacts as normal and yes I did turn it both ways on config. I have been sim racing for 15 years now and I have never come across an issue like this. If it were just the wheel I would think that any other sim would have the same problem but it is only a problem in LFS. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate the response.
bump. I just reinstalled my windows10 and I'm now stuck with the same problem as stereo. Tried reinstalling lfs and wheel drivers but couldn't fix the problem. FFB works fine on other games.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG