The online racing simulator
TC City Driving
(17 posts, started )
TC City Driving
So iv'e been in S2 for just over 2 months now and i can remember when i was a demo user i use to hear all these storys about TC being such a fun server so naturally i assumed it would be grate then i got S1 and started counting down the days that i'll get to go see TC for my self so after a wile i got S2 and i was excited to see this new world and what it holds, Now i'm actually a Race fan and prefer it but because there are so little race servers i cruise alot, Anyway so i go to TC and start making IGC because all cruise servers work like that so i drove and days turned to weeks and still i could not afford a TBO that was the very first let down because there is no other way of getting IGC and the max you can get is +6 IGC per 3 seconds if you use a slow car and stay at the speed limit (IKR kinda lame) but i drove till a could afford the car then i got it.

My first chase came right after i got the car and i noticed that the Police names were [COP]Username which is a bit lame i mean really, Cop, thats what outlaws call police, and i also noticed that there are over 15 different valid police skins that can be used, now IDK about everyone else but thats very unorganized and thats not all the police can put the word [COP] anywhere in their name in any color they want that makes it less organized so what you can expect is police form all around the world with rainbow names when you being chased and thats not the worst part the police in TC are allowed to smash you relentlessly not sure if the rules say so but they do it anyway, I had to let them bust me on multiple occasions because my car was damaged so bad i could no longer drive.

I'm not trying to discredit the server i would just like to know who said and or voted TC to be the best cruise server in LFS? sure its the oldest cruise server but that don't make it the best. Was there a poll and if so when last where people allowed to vote?
CLC is better then TC because they allow all cars which is why we go for S2 and you can drive, Do jobs or even rob people or the bank or gamble for IGC how cool is that it is simulated cruise plus you have to upgrade fast cars to go fast when you buy them the only problem is that everyone go's and idles for days in CLC which i think could be why not many go there, But LCS even though it is in demo is the best cruise server i mean i have S2 and i still go back every now and again and so do many others with S2 its well organized the people are awesome including the mods and admins which is more then i can say about TC, In TC some of the mods think they are gods and better then other people just because they have power kinda like the government of south africa (i'm sure people know the storys and news about this place) which is a deal breaker because no one likes being belittled and treated like a insignificant other because thats the title that belongs to those who think they are better.

There is a bit of anger and resentment towards a specific mod in TC as i was just banned by him because i collided with him wile i was being chased and he banned me for that (IKR its kinda pathetic) but before i was banned he demanded that i say sorry even though the rules clearly state that you MUST stop on the grass to let the chase through, but thinking he was god he refused to abide by them so we crashed head on and my car could no longer drive so i let the cops bust me after that he pitlaned me and would not let me drive demanding i say sorry for what was actually his fault and not mine, so i said no because it was not my fault, and just like when a person defends against a cop IRL they only believe the cop, why? because he has a rank! and i cant explain my side because when you banned from the server you banned from the website (redundant, i know) I never wanted to share how i really feel about TC for their sake but after being banned for what i was banned i felt the need to warn those with high expectations of the server, its not so grate, its not bad but also not so grate.

I hope the one who banned me comments here so that all can know the name of the mod who thinks he's god because honestly i did not care for what his name is when he demanded i say sorry for what he did wrong.all i know is it was something with VCU at the end.

I would of saved the replay to show you all but i never thought i would get banned for that.
I got a tbo in 2 days from marketplace lol

TC is voted best due to its heritage, and larger community - that stay true to the server. And because of this, the standards are a little higher than other cruise servers. Kinda domino effect really.

The Cops hit you to pit you. They may be doing it wrong, and you can head over to the TC forum to complain, but they are allowed to PIT you.
Quote from MicroSpecV :
The Cops hit you to pit you. They may be doing it wrong, and you can head over to the TC forum to complain, but they are allowed to PIT you.

IK but they dont attempt a pit they ram, Not all of them but quite a few
#5 - BeNoM
Lol this thread...

"General LFS Discussion"
I'm sorry that you feel you haven't had a nice experience on [TC] CityDriving. As for the people who have spoiled your game-play, we do have strict rules on crashing and ramming. When you first join a CityDriving server you are advised to read the server rules online at http://city-driving.co.uk/rules - These are what our admins are enforcing to try and ensure that everyone enjoys our servers.

As for your ban, you have been banned for 14 days. If you feel you've been banned unfairly you can apply for an unban and/or you can report the users who caused you problems in our reports forum. If you apply for an unban the admin that banned you will happily discuss the reasons for your ban and will grant you an unban if they feel you deserve it upon reviewing your side of the story.

Also, addressing the points you raised in your post:
  • The rate at which you earn in-game money has been balanced such that you don't earn cars too quickly or too slowly. Sure it still takes a while but that's the whole point. If you want to drive cars more quickly, you can buy used ones from the Auto Market but these won't last as long.

• The '[COP]' tag has been the way police have been identified on our servers since the beginning. The reason we chose to use a tag rather than an anonymous system was so that cops could be easily identifiable. The reason for using the word 'cop' as opposed to 'police' is purely the length of the word, it doesn't take up too much of your name. Also, the original name of [TC] CityDriving was [TC] Cops 'n' Robbers so it stems from that too.

• We have a list of skin guidelines which means anyone can create a cop skin. We do have a public cop skin pack which contains approved cop skins but we allow custom ones because we wanted people to be able to use their creativity to bring new cop skins into play.

• As for cops smashing you relentlessly, this is 100% against the rules and should have been reported at the time. They are allowed to use tactical force such as a P.I.T manoeuvre, but are not allowed to ram/deliberately crash you.

• There used to be LFS community awards where people voted for various things. One of the categories was 'Best public server (cruise)' which we won on a number of occasions, but not every time. These awards haven't been run for a number of years. I think that every cruise server offers something different and the popularity of [TC] CityDriving is probably because it offers the best balance of a multitude of factors. It's all down to your preference though as to which server you believe is the best.
I hope this clears a few things up but I'm just sorry to hear you didn't have a good time after you were clearly looking forward to it for a long time.
Thank you mbutcher its nice to know that there are members of TC that are understanding of peoples needs and complaints, I understand that there are a lot of good people in TC for .eg Byran, Ras and Benni they have shown proper police tactics and did all they could to make TC Fun,combining both good social activity and grate policing however the one who banned me did the opposite of that showing bad social skills after being the reason i got busted then blaming me and demanding i say sorry,Then banning me without warning or justified reason after he killed the mood with his bad attitude.
I've made enquiries and I'll get back to you via private message once I know exactly what happened.
Quote from BeNoM :Lol this thread...

"General LFS Discussion"

Thinking the same... At least the subject still Live for Speed...
Quote from mbutcher :

Also, the original name of [TC] CityDriving was [TC] Cops 'n' Robbers so it stems from that too.

That's why it was so much fun in the past when I was active there! Smile

But I am even more like the guy who wants to search something valuable treasures Tongue
Well, in my personal experience, made almost like 40k on a few days by just driving the UF1 with 50% res, including the trip bonus. At least for me I like driving it. Its just patience and depending on what you want to do on the server.
Overall its a good community, obviously with everyday's rule-breakers, rammers and so on, like any other server. Like, its not like they bought these prizes or bribed every voter to vote for TC. They have that "magic" that caught most of s2 users i.e. for those who like cruising 24/7, or racers that come once in a while just to take a drive around.
Also remind that TC is Cops 'N' Robbers based, whereas jobs and banks doesn't exist -at least on TC-. CLC, RC and LCS on the other hand are more cruise focused, where there IS jobs and banks. Adding jobs on TC has been suggested many times on its forums, but has been denied. TC members and owners want to keep it this way. I mean, if it works, ¿why change it?*. Sometimes jobs can be boring to do, whereas in TC you just drive (it can be a bit boring too).

*: I know that in English you only put the ? at the end when making a question, but idk, spanish language manners ftw Looney
hey i got banned from this some years ago now.. it was not even me playing at the time i made the mistake of allowing a friend to jump on my setup (couldnt keep him away from it)
username being "jagglee"
i would like to apologise for whatever he did to get me banned. i would very much like access to city driving ONE, TWO and THREE again please. alot better quality of cruise lobby. and i miss playing in it , its been a long time.

thank you Smile
Quote from jagglee :hey i got banned from this some years ago now.. it was not even me playing at the time i made the mistake of allowing a friend to jump on my setup (couldnt keep him away from it)
username being "jagglee"
i would like to apologise for whatever he did to get me banned. i would very much like access to city driving ONE, TWO and THREE again please. alot better quality of cruise lobby. and i miss playing in it , its been a long time.

thank you Smile

Make an unban request on their forum

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
was years ago on different computer. they ask for saved replays and what not ?
yes
Quote from cargame.nl :Years? What years? First of April is not years.

jagglee Jamaica Banned 90 days 2017-04-01 07:01:30 2017-06-30 07:01:30 74d 11h 18min Feel free to try other servers.

http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

He got banned from my servers yesterday. Now I know exactly why he was banned from TC Wave

Better luck on CLC.

TC City Driving
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG