The online racing simulator
Hotlap Averages, Custom Cam Views, Disable Chat Text, & More Resolution Options
Some ideas for the next update! Big grin

1) Hotlap Averages - In addition to single lap hotlaps, another mode for hotlap averages for 3 laps.

2) Custom Camera Views - Like in track editor but for normal gameplay, can disable unused views.

3) Disable Chat Text - Because Simon needs to be silenced!!! lol jk, but no seriously, we need this!

4) More SHIFT+F Keys - More graphic resolution settings that can be customized or disabled even.

5) DDS Rim Files - Yes, but for all of them, I'll gladly make them as well! Big grin

3) already there, press - ingame
4) don't need, you can already change your resolution in settings menu. besides, you don't really need any other resolution than your monitor's native res
I somehow like that 3 lap average hotlap, but how about 10?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I somehow like that 3 lap average hotlap, but how about 10?

That should be done via insim really, because there are tons of statistics you can come up with, so asking Scawen for this when we already have insim (which was made exactly for such needs) is not good.
#5 - lucaf
+1 for admin possibility to fully disable chat. Would be very useful when two persons in conflict, begin to provocate each others and not able to stop it
Dictators do this as well, it is generally not a good idea to take away somebody's right to speak. It's worse then a kick or ban.
#7 - BeNoM
Quote from racer autov8 :besides, you don't really need any other resolution than your monitor's native res

That's not true at all. Downscaling (= running higher res then you're monitor) increases overall picture quality and reduces aliasing in 3D applications and videos. I use it all the time in older games and in emulators, depending on the game it can make huge differences (like running Gran Turismo 4 in 1080p vs 4K).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG