The online racing simulator
fancy!
you've done some great work here already, keep it up!
Quote from MicroSpecV :Hong Kong E-Prix Circuit

The Hong Kong E Prix Street circuit was a track used in the Formula E Calendar in 2016.
It is situated in the city of Hong Kong, featuring tight twisty sections and skyscrapers lining the tracksides.

This track in slightly edited(*) version was used in 149th RTFR with LX6,best Airio recorded laptimes in attached picture. Will be a good comparision if someone wants to try the car, It was a challenging combo,proved to have overtaking difficulties.
Here's replay of the 35 lap race: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1LykeKtOTgmbXN4NFlsUFB6LWs/view
(unfortunatelly includes one driver going mad and rampaging through field early in race)

(*) Edits included removal of 2 splits (1 is enough for sub-minute track),increase of grid to 40 slots (removed a layer of each tyre barrier and few banners to get object slots) and renaming to AU1 instead of AU1X to get at least the small track map for better orientation. Actual track was not changed.
Attached images
LX6.jpg
@Eclisped Cool! Nice to see RTFR hopping on one of my lyts Hug
Anyway, before flying off soon this weekend I'd like to get this one out beforehand!

Introducing....

Pinevalley Street Circuit

A V8 Supercar themed undulating street circuit, it rewards drivers who aren't too greedy with the kerbs, and also promotes many overtaking opportunities, particularly over the crest of the turn 3! Low, smooth kerbs for best hopping action, and fast, flowing lines throughout the circuit!

*note
Best suited for GTi/UF1/MRT racing

Also, on behalf of Lucaf, a clean revamp of his recent new circuit! Includes a better flowing final sector, less clogged objects; opens up the ability to straighteye down the apex of the corner, also allowing better depth of field and more visual cues for braking and cornering, induced better racing line!

Industrial Erebus Revamped

Both in attached, knock yourselves out !
Attached files
BL1X_Pinevalley V3.lyt - 13.5 KB - 602 views
BL2X_9397 Erebus LRL.lyt - 15.3 KB - 452 views
Thanks brother for sharing your ideas! Nice gif Big grin (edit: would like to use that gif on my website..)
how many objects used? I think I do dislike the curbs because they look wrong to be like that. Like they are physically not in there.
@Lucaf, Sure mate!
@BeNoM, The set wasn't made for that track, it was just random race trim set Rofl
@UM21, I think it was maxxed out at 2100, which kerbs are you referring to?
Can you still upload it? I don't have any race sets for XRG Frown
That's an FZR
This video really reminds me of when I used to have my G27. Will probably just be using mouse till i get some spare money.
Quote from johneysvk :That's an FZR

Oh lol, quoted the wrong video. Meant to quote the one with the XRG in it Tongue
Thanks bro, used your gif on my website, and implemented some of your corner/curbs ideas on my newest track 'Boreas'
Aaaand... that's it for the March edition!
Off for a short break, I'll see you all back again in April. Wave
Enjoy Vol.1 to 3.5 of the layouts!

Cheers!

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
-
(MicroSpecV) DELETED by MicroSpecV
Great layouts! thank you a lot for sharing!
*Layout updated 17/4/2021
For the month of April, welcome back guys...
Proudly introducing

Lmaoring Raceway

A combination of fast corners, tight sections and plenty of overtaking opportunities, presenting the 1.8 mile Lmaoring, one of my best-made layout circuits! Mind the barriers on the Esses, you don't want to go off flying!

Happy racing, and I'll see you next time for the next installation of NRGCL! Rofl

edit:
Updated to Version 2 with tribute to Marcus Stadium and smoother last chicane.
Attached files
AU4X_Lmaoring 2021v1.lyt - 16.5 KB - 303 views
I just try it, and looks easy from the outside. Very nice combination of fast and extremely slow turns.Thanks for sharing!
Quote from MicroSpecV :For the month of April, welcome back guys...
Proudly introducing

Lmaoring Raceway

A combination of fast corners, tight sections and plenty of overtaking opportunities, presenting the 1.8 mile Lmaoring, one of my best-made layout circuits! Mind the barriers on the Esses, you don't want to go off flying!

Happy racing, and I'll see you next time for the next installation of NRGCL! Rofl

It's been a while, but here's what's to come in the next mini segment of Nova's really good circuit layouts Smile

Not really finished, but here's my first attempt at a Welsh-like rally tarmac stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGS7JW-Ca3w

Any amendments or if you'd like to give it a try, do comment! I'll get it out soon, when I have the time, along with more proper layouts in the archive Petals

Cheers

Here's the next layout, as promised! Apologies Shrug for the huge gap between the last release, been caught up with work and college. Not much time to design anything, but I'll try to get stuff out anyway!

(Also, I'm noticing a drop in overall activity in LFS, and more in layout creations/usage. Should I stop this series, or continue, guys?)

Welsh style Rally Stage

A combination of fast flowing corners, tight ones, and undulations. A road stage worthy of a competition.

Feel free to use this, for both personal enjoyment or leagues (do reply below which league, I might drop by!)

Cheers!

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
Attached files
WE1X_RALLYWELSH.lyt - 3.9 KB - 654 views
Bandicam again?! oh please... Rofl
Continue please. It is like an art to see your creations!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Continue please. It is like an art to see your creations!

Ah, much thanks Smile

Anyway, for the next installation of my series, I'm planning to do a revive of one special layout, one that Scawen himself built!

(If you haven't seen it, please do)

It's not a complete plagiarism replica, I made some changes to enhance overtaking opportunities... as I plan to host a one-off event. What are your thoughts? Please pen them down below! Did I Say That?

(If the event gets enough participation I might just host a double-split event, bottom 20 drivers and top 20 drivers, ectra. Don't wish to have a 40 car pile-up either haha)
Quote from MicroSpecV :I might just host a double-split event, bottom 20 drivers and top 20 drivers, ectra. Don't wish to have a 40 car pile-up either

Have more trust in racers! Wink Having that said,I must admit that I intentionally skip SO5R for actually same reason - it has a potential for disaster.
I also have done own tunnels track version,so it won't be anything new when someone makes his own version,noone has ever complained. Big grin
About event - go on,with CL pulling out there's less and less chances to race.
Quote from Eclipsed :Have more trust in racers! Wink Having that said,I must admit that I intentionally skip SO5R for actually same reason - it has a potential for disaster.
I also have done own tunnels track version,so it won't be anything new when someone makes his own version,noone has ever complained. Big grin
About event - go on,with CL pulling out there's less and less chances to race.

I'd be definitely down with an event, don't think splitting it in halves is a bad idea per se, but i know other people don't feel the same way and with current levels of participation in LFS you might not need it anyway. But please go on Nova Smile

@Rony, somehow this comes to mind,the best traffic jam i ever encountered in LFS Smile

Est. 2017 - Nova's really good circuit layouts
(176 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG