The online racing simulator
LFS Local Room or local server
(8 posts, started )
HI ,, all

How can I make local room in LFS ..where when the clients try to join my host via my IP address they will receive a message : welcome to ( room name ) .

Please : the settings for that

Thanks ...
#2 - BeNoM
STOP CREATING MULTIPLE THREADS FOR THE SAME THING!

You your brain FFS! You've already been caught for using cracks, breaking the forum rules and trying to bypass LFS' security.

GTFO
I am soo sorry ,, I didn't intend to bypass security . but really I didn't find any person who help me how to make local server ,,
it is an option in the game , ( Multiplayer ) just I want to work on multiplayer with modified cars not online ,,but I don't know how can I setup the settings for local server ,,

so sorry again ,,

regards ...
#4 - BeNoM
1. Don't come to an official game forum when using cracks.

2. You've broken the rules multiple times.

3. Please just go away (since you're going to get banned anyways...)
If you actually were a legit player, I'd love to help.. buut..

AWW HELL NO!
HAH!!! Funny thing is that if you did read some lfs manual and rules, you could had done it way before any of these posts here lol...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :HAH!!! Funny thing is that if you did read some lfs manual and rules, you could had done it way before any of these posts here lol...

What he said.

Also, vehicle modding is not allowed whether be it online OR offline. It's against LFS rules which if had you spent the time reading you would also come across a server setup area as well.
I get a internal service error when I try to ban him. So, I think we will have to wait for Victor.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG