The online racing simulator
Looking for some competitive racing....
Hi All,

I know this discussion has come up multiple times but eh, have to ask!

Not looking to join any teams right now as I don't have as much time as I did 10 years ago when I first joined!

Basically, would be very interested in maybe joining some of you guys online in order to get some decent racing.. not looking at any leagues for the time being, just a couple of hours to pass a couple evenings during the week.

Anyone have anything going that I could join? I'm far from fast, but I know the rules!

Cheers,
Kev
ehhh? can you please tell more details of it? Because Leagues section includes EVERYTHING between serious racing with prizes to relaxed mode

The best thing is to simply look every thread on leagues section. Some of them requires the sign-up simply by doing so via forum post, some of them simply have no sign-up required. It is more likely you have seen the thread and have read the basic stuff, in case something unexpected comes for reason or two
Just a bunch lads who meet up for some competitive racing that's it!

Nothing that I have to overly commit too... not set dates/times!
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Just a bunch lads who meet up for some competitive racing that's it!

Nothing that I have to overly commit too... not set dates/times!

Do you mean more like public racing? Then there is B2R doing more like something for that which comes for your needs.

EDIT: Competitive is looked as attached in league racing. Serious is also there, but also for public racing.

Public racing means anyone can join, anytime, anyhow, that's are those what servers you see in LFS

EDIT: Question on this topic is actually good, because it can held multiple correct answers Tongue
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Do you mean more like public racing? Then there is B2R doing something for that which comes for your needs

Yes, pretty much!

Tbh, some of the public servers are crazy, eventually got back online last night after 6+ years away and it was absolute carnage.

at the same time I have work commitments so I don't want to commit to to much.
hehe Tongue

There is many empty, serious public racing servers, there is simply no people around there
Few of them will get populated in certain times, more or less.

There is also specifically either oval servers or technical circuit servers, or both, either TBO or GTR, or even single seaters.

Then there is cruise and drift servers, I assume those are not for you as priorities

Not mentioning few stunt servers Tongue

Then there has been few layout racing series, from mild to hard ones. There seems still to be a one online, empty though.

...Then there is the high-likely extreme version of serious racing, which contains some ehmmm... well not-so-realistic sections. Inspired from TrackMania, NFS and even some parts of real life.

The only thing which is not online is the LRF racing. Lx6, RaceAbout06 and Fz50
Speaking of servers... I got an idea! Stay tuned guys!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Speaking of servers... I got an idea! Stay tuned guys!

This sounds interesting!

Attached is a screenshot of Blackwood T1 last night Dead banana
Attached images
images.jpg
Are you sure that is LFS? Big grin
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Are you sure that is LFS? Big grin

Not quite sure, but it sure has similarities! hehe

Attached, is the guy who caused all the crashes!

On a more serious note, I look forward to getting back into it. many fond memories and late nights I had with LFS, never mind the large amount of sick days from school!

Not much has changed, in work on LFS forums!
Attached images
Pastor_Maldonado_2015_Malaysia.jpg
Demolition Derby on the Playstation! Loved it Smile

As for casual racing, B2R seems to be the group in the hotseat currently, one of either their GT or TBO servers will have a decent number of racers most evenings.
I was going to have list from servers which are popular and servers which are unique, but I closed my window for creating post... I failed
Most defiantly give B2R a go!

Thank you!

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I was going to have list from servers which are popular and servers which are unique, but I closed my window for creating post... I failed

Go on give it another go Na-na
B2R Rotate, TBO. MRc servers on S1-3 are there too, but empty.

Plenty of Cruise and Drift servers active if you need to fill in the time between when the hopper racing lobbies are empty (i.e B2R etc).

Welcome back and have fun!

edit :
Certain Demo servers like MRc, AA and AMG are populated and provide good racing if you find a averagely quick and safe bunch of lads.

Cheers!
ps video below does show what Demo servers give Smile

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
Quote from MicroSpecV :B2R Rotate, TBO. MRc servers on S1-3 are there too, but empty.

Plenty of Cruise and Drift servers active if you need to fill in the time between when the hopper racing lobbies are empty (i.e B2R etc).

Welcome back and have fun!

edit :
Certain Demo servers like MRc, AA and AMG are populated and provide good racing if you find a averagely quick and safe bunch of lads.

Cheers!
ps video below does show what Demo servers give Smile

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova

Thanks pal, going to give it a go tonight!
Are you guys still playing in the online? I know that I am so late to get to know this but it is ok to have over here. I Alos like to play in an online mode with friends.
Quote from SheilaDaniels :Are you guys still playing in the online? I know that I am so late to get to know this but it is ok to have over here. I Alos like to play in an online mode with friends.

No, I now play RF2, iRacing and Raceroom.

Although I will always have a soft spot for LFS but it's become to bland and good online racing is hard to find.

It's a shame really!

Looking for some competitive racing....
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG