The online racing simulator
Color Hex Code
(9 posts, started )
Color Hex Code
Yes, we have choice to move sliders for our desired colors, either on body or rims, or misc. things. But what if you want exactly perfect color?

Hex would do it, just right-clicking on color and put value there.

EDIT: Because I am person who likes to strict on exact colors, even on real life, and because there are only sliders to tell it ( which does give info, but it is pretty hard to put them on exact, at least for me, unless you put them on most left or most right ), I came on this suggestion.

Unless there is a way to do it? yes?
I was thinking the same thing long time ago. HEX codes would be useful and nice to be added. Right now the only way to make grays (for example) Is to slide one of the bars and then do ctrl+right click to copy and shift+right click to paste it (this trick also work with any other type of slider -gear ratios, suspension, etc etc etc-).
Also you can use the same technique to make unique colours playing around with it.
Personally I prefer really darker colours, and making them to look nice on the cars is really a hard time, not impossible, but kinda hard.
Wasn't there a small file saved for every skin, where the RGB (I think) codes for the rims and the skin file name that shall be loaded?
No I know, you meant hex triplet input which can produce 16M colors but I guess Scawen will rate this as overkill. I never looked in detail to these rim/body sliders though, anyone any idea what the color depth is of this system? How many colors can be made? It's not 24 bit / 16 million is it?
I do not always spend two hours tweaking my race setup.
But when I do, half the time goes into finding good rim color.
Good
The RGB sliders are there - all that's needed is 0-255 values displayed next to each of them.

Color Hex Code
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG