The online racing simulator
#1 - Aler1
scawen is possible to add a ramp like that for objects layout creator?

Quote from Aler1 :scawen is possible to add a ramp like that for objects layout creator?

Just no...... Make it yourself if you really want it Frown
Quote from NeOn_sp :¿?

We have axload, but right now if you want to configure a server you have to set "/track as7x 2" with one command, wait lfs load that track, that weather, and a random layout you dont want, and after that, call "/axload name"

Adding one parameter would make it easier and prevent fails like sending axload when the random layout is still loading causing that desired layout won´t load, and saving cpu and time.

Isn't it possible to do with INSIM?

Quote from Aler1 :scawen is possible to add a ramp like that for objects layout creator?

Yeah, that is a bit too much like right now, altough it is suggested to have smoother things, but have also claimed that it is on low priority, as it should also be. Unless certain reasons.
Can i give some suggestions? Smile I think it would be amazing to see bodykits and some new cars(ik it's already suggested but i really want them). Also, will be good if you add something like stuff to install/unistall turbo on cars Big grin . Sorry if this isn't the place... I just saw my favourite dev check the suggestions only here :*
Quote from crazyboy232 :Can i give some suggestions? Smile I think it would be amazing to see bodykits and some new cars(ik it's already suggested but i really want them). Also, will be good if you add something like stuff to install/unistall turbo on cars Big grin . Sorry if this isn't the place... I just saw my favourite dev check the suggestions only here :*

yeah, furry dices too

isn't that kinda same you switch to XRT from XRG and vice versa? not mentioning XRR...
Btw is there any chance we get skinnable windows someday?
Quote from Gr1jkeeRU :Btw is there any chance we get skinnable windows someday?

I give +1 for that. Even recoloring tint would be nice, ( For polarized windshields as road cars, or even helmets )
They would have to add new objects to the layout editor
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I give +1 for that. Even recoloring tint would be nice, ( For polarized windshields as road cars, or even helmets )

there is a tint for helmet visors already Smile
Guys, you are going seriously way off topic with the suggestions.

No, this is not the place for that. I am very busy working on things and don't want to waste my time reading off topic suggestions and pruning the thread.

Please, bug reports only and VERY CLOSELY RELATED suggestions.
Quote from Scawen :Guys, you are going seriously way off topic with the suggestions.

No, this is not the place for that. I am very busy working on things and don't want to waste my time reading off topic suggestions and pruning the thread.

Please, bug reports only and VERY CLOSELY RELATED suggestions.

Exactly, thank you.

Go here ---> https://www.lfs.net/forum/8-Improvement-Suggestions <--- if you want to suggest anything.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Off topic posts from 0.6G3 thread
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG