The online racing simulator
Quote from vitaly_m :Can I play lfs in higher band country if I move there after the purchase?

If not, can I simply upgrade my license to higher band by paying the difference if I would need that?

Is it true that those who got 1st band license can access the game from worldwide?

I think these questions should be somewhere in the FAQ and sorry if they are answered already...

FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions, but you are the first to ask them! Big grin

There are no such restrictions in place. A license bought in any band country can be used in any country.
#52 - ozo
Great news, finally got myself a licence, was always too cheap to drop 24 pounds. Smile
Didn't get a reply via email Scawen so I thought must as well pop it in here,
How about in where I live, Singapore?
High cost of living and the conversion for let's say S3 at 36 pounds is 65 dollars here. Any band changes?
Best regards
Yeah the cost of living makes buying anything else pretty hard.
Alright, thanks anyway!
-
(MacedoSTI) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Yay Big grin
It convinced me, congratulations for the new price bands dear dev.

If you people are wondering who I am, I'm the dear LFSP player cyandic.

Here I got the discount but only the half of it so I paid 18 GBP for S2 making me thinking about it for a week.

I came to a conclusion, everyone deserves a second chance, but no way in hell there'll be a 3rd so I wish good luck and I hope we get the chance to try out the new tyre model physics. And we, LFSP & demo players can finally come to S2 legally.

So, do you people still think I don't have passion for the game? Big grin See you there, cheers. looking foward to get along.

P.S: we are the new community but not much.

EDIT: This is an old account that I used to play demo in singleplayer and the LFSW stats are empty, so I'll use it from now onTongue
#58 - nkzx
Quote from Scawen :There seems to be a gradual increase in online activity... Thumbs up

Let's hope the trend continues Smile
Gone cheaper and thats good!
sadly how can I buy the lic.
i dont have bank acc for it. even a credit card.
Sometimes its close to 40 Wink
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, I think the B2R GTi server had a peak of 30 or more players every evening this week. Heart

Yep, it's nice to see people gathering on these servers. There's usually a good mood on the server (like yesterday Big grin ) and also some great racing going on. Na-na I think we should start populating the B2R Rotate TBO server, too, so players who want to race on a public server can choose between the GTi and TBO one! Thumbs up
Nice to see something positive come out of all of this. Well handled.
Quote from Mikus1212 :Sometimes its close to 40 Wink

You are a demo racer, how do you know? Razz

Quote from MandulAA :Yep, it's nice to see people gathering on these servers. There's usually a good mood on the server (like yesterday Big grin ) and also some great racing going on. Na-na I think we should start populating the B2R Rotate TBO server, too, so players who want to race on a public server can choose between the GTi and TBO one! Thumbs up

Noo, then you will see me fail in RWD again since the server has LX4 available as well. Big grin
Prices are the best i buying S3 now!
Quote from MandulAA :Yep, it's nice to see people gathering on these servers. There's usually a good mood on the server (like yesterday Big grin ) and also some great racing going on. Na-na I think we should

It's sadly just a seasonal holiday/winter effect. A lot more needs to happen before racing returns in a structural way.
What he meant to say:
your joy in this pityful human existance is a meaningless dim glimmer in the black void of space as this funeral planet rolls on decaying orbit around a dying sun soon to vanish into the nothingness which had spit it into existance. all we can do until the reptile gods will devour us alive is to post on the lfs forum.
Ya right
S3 purchased, thank you
Nice staf
yeter amk verecek paramiz yoktu ondan zevk aliyorduk içine siçtiniz ya lfsp geri açilsin herkes onu kullansin
Quote from MAGNUMSK11 :yeter amk verecek paramiz yoktu ondan zevk aliyorduk içine siçtiniz ya lfsp geri açilsin herkes onu kullansin

It is now half the price in Turkey, so we hope you'll be happy with that, and you'll be able to contribute to the development of Live for Speed. Thumbs up

Thanks! Smile
Quote from Scawen :It is now half the price in Turkey, so we hope you'll be happy with that, and you'll be able to contribute to the development of Live for Speed. Thumbs up

Thanks! Smile

Oh wow you reacted Thumbs up I was like AMK why i even translated this Did I Say That?

New Live for Speed License Price Bands
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG