The online racing simulator
Quote from kaed :hi asercom I really have a big problem with your server and I need your help

may you help me and anyone knows how to deal with it.

my problem is every time I want to enter your host I get this words

( host has a different game code ) and I can't find your host ???

thanks

simple,you need to update your lfs version just follow this:

Quote from Scawen :
Four ways to get Version 0.6E :

1) AUTO UPDATER - If you already have version version 0.5V or later :
- Click on "Multiplayer" then "List of Games" in LFS and choose a download mirror.

2) MANUAL PATCH (3.9 MB) - If you already have version 0.5Z25 or later :
- Click HERE and save the patch (installer).
- You can run the patch installer from its download location or from your LFS folder.

3) MANUAL PATCH (2.1 MB) - If you already have version 0.6B or later :
Self-extracting archive - not an installer - only use if you know what this means!
- Click HERE and save the self-extracting archive into your LFS folder.
- It is advisable to run the self-extracting archive from within your LFS folder.

4) FULL VERSION (135 MB) - If you are new to LFS or making a fresh installation.
- Click HERE to visit the download page and get the full version installer.

Good luck
For those people which ask, Why your servers are private?

because of trollers ,they just came and do totally another things like drag race and race, our servers only for hagwalah

the password is: arab99

all of you are welcome
Hagwalah ackbar
That password still didn't keep me from joining with USA as my username and asking what user's stance on the Obama administrations reaction to Syria, Egypt, Benghazi, etc. etc. etc. were and what they thought of their own countries responses... such as censorship.... enslavement... and murder?

Got some interesting and unintelligent responses such as hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and 9999999999999 and stuff. Not really sure what that means. But met some cool dudes who spoke English and could actually have a good debate.
Quote from Bmxtwins :That password still didn't keep me from joining with USA as my username and asking what user's stance on the Obama administrations reaction to Syria, Egypt, Benghazi, etc. etc. etc. were and what they thought of their own countries responses... such as censorship.... enslavement... and murder?

Got some interesting and unintelligent responses such as hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and 9999999999999 and stuff. Not really sure what that means. But met some cool dudes who spoke English and could actually have a good debate.

you are the coolest person i have ever met
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
best server i drift there daily

tons of fun thank you assercom
i got banned from the server for no reason i was just talking to someone and he thought i was breaking the rules help pls

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG