Quote from asercom - LFS :For those people who wants our setups

you can download it from the first post

& up

Thanks

ican opn Secand server if uwant with drift insim
soon I will be back on the server! I love arab drift
yeah that's what's up buddy keep it up
Quote from asercom - LFS :sorry for my bad english guys

Speaking of which, can i use english on your server? Tilt(That blackwood one since im a demo racer)

I know that i've bumped the thread and i know that the server is from saudi arabia but guys from eg. Great Britain, Ireland should have a chance to speak in their native language. :cyclops:

There should be an info in the first post that says:
Quote :Languages supported:
Arabic
English

Thumbs up
I come on with 3 friends today, and we all get banned. One messed around a little, and he got banned first but was nothing serious and he apologised after. I asked your admins to unban him but instead he bans me and my other friend.

Our usernames: thesagibbs - jason1984 - rasmus94
Quote from TheSAgibbs :I come on with 3 friends today, and we all get banned. One messed around a little, and he got banned first but was nothing serious and he apologised after. I asked your admins to unban him but instead he bans me and my other friend.

Our usernames: thesagibbs - jason1984 - rasmus94

I was banned for driving an FZ5

@rosewood2 : Was banned for talking english tho.
Quote from theodu69 :rosewood2 was banned for talking english tho.

I wasn't banned iirc. You actually can speak english there. I would be pleased if asercom could actually post a list with supported languages or write a sentence "This server supports the languages: English, Arabic (did i spell it correctly?)" in the first post.
Hi there,

I went on this server, and was NEARLY banned for not talking english. The guys on there talk like they are kids! I don't understand the language they are talking in which is why I said for one of them to talk in English which they did and eventually i actully got to use a slot.

But, the people on that server even if they are not a ADMIN think they own the server and that they own the world! They tried bossing me about and it kinda peaved me off! Dissappointing when this server is becoming one of the contenders within LFS's Drifting Community.

--------------URDU------------
اپنے آپ کو منظم ہو جاؤ اور اس میں عام لوگ انگریزی بولنے والے لوگوں کی طرف سرور پر عمل راستہ انتہائی افسوس ناک بات ہے کیونکہ میں سرور میٹ کرنے کے لئے واپس آ جائیں گے.
Well , I wait about 30min to join the race , and when i try to drift and someone touch me , It's direct kick.
I'll never come on this server again
Now i know what is Arab (Drifting?) Community on LFS

Quote from (The Stig) :

But, the people on that server even if they are not a ADMIN think they own the server and that they own the world! They tried bossing me about and it kinda peaved me off! Dissappointing when this server is becoming one of the contenders within LFS's Drifting Community.

They doesn't warned me when they banned me......
What's the point of opening up a public server when you don't allow speaking english in it
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :What's the point of opening up a public server when you don't allow speaking english in it

Who said that!!all language is allow! about ppl whos got ban they can not drift well! they just come to crash players .. many ppl come everyday and play with us and they did not have problems with the admins because they know what they do!
Quote from theodu69 :Well , I wait about 30min to join the race , and when i try to drift and someone touch me , It's direct kick.
I'll never come on this server again
Now i know what is Arab (Drifting?) Community on LFS

They doesn't warned me when they banned me......

About you mr theodu69 "thekill" you know why you always got bans by admin? because of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... MBLc&feature=youtu.be

I hope that you can know differents between the normal drift and the hagwalah if you did not know what is hagwalah you can see many videos in the youtube. WE DO NOT DRIFT ON LOW SPEEDS AND WE ARE ALWAYS USE MIRRORS if you can't do this please do not join to my server

you did not ask your self why they are many ppl came from this fourm to my server and they did not have problems with my admins ?

look this thread
https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=82970

sorry theodu69 my server not for noobs,i'm not Elemental and my friends here know that. we also bans ppl from my country whos did not drive well.

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from rosewood2 :Speaking of which, can i use english on your server? :tiltThat blackwood one since im a demo racer)

I know that i've bumped the thread and i know that the server is from saudi arabia but guys from eg. Great Britain, Ireland should have a chance to speak in their native language. :cyclops:

There should be an info in the first post that says:

YEEEES!! You can talk by any Languages even Chinese Language but they may did not understand you. but 50% of them can talk english good.

Please if anyone have problems with my server send me the replay in PM and i will see it.
Quote from asercom - LFS :
WE DO NOT DRIFT ON LOW SPEEDS AND WE ARE ALWAYS USE MIRRORS if you can't do this please do not join to my server

Sorry for my bad english

Since when there are rules on your server? First time i came i saw that : NO RULES!
You should add something like lapper for rules...

+ I don't know how to drift your...hagwalah drift...
When 2 guys are crashing , They say "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and no ban.
Quote from theodu69 :Since when there are rules on your server? First time i came i saw that : NO RULES!
You should add something like lapper for rules...

+ I don't know how to drift your...hagwalah drift...
When 2 guys are crashing , They say "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and no ban.

actually we don't need lapper to know the basic rules just drive carefully on right side!

if you don't know how to drift "my hagwalah drift" you can see the players how to play and try to do the same!

note that there are different between your crashs and the professional crash

My server not for noobs sorry
I kinda fail doeing Arab Drifting.

Even so i joined their server and they were very friendly.

Sent me a setup and taught me how to drift.

Keep it up
i never had a problem with these guys.

fun server and some guys are fun to talk to
Quote from asercom - LFS :YEEEES!! You can talk by any Languages even Chinese Language but they may did not understand you. but 50% of them can talk english good.

Someday i was with my friend [LFT] LRM and we was speaking french and someguys kicked us...
Quote from theodu69 :Someday i was with my friend [LFT] LRM and we was speaking french and someguys kicked us...

can u give me your mpr replay if admin kick u for know reason i will take admin from him .

all language is allowed

keep on the right side & no crashing & no swearing & no wrong way

and u will be fine
-
(robwilson90) DELETED by robwilson90
#49 - kaed
help me
hi asercom I really have a big problem with your server and I need your help

may you help me and anyone knows how to deal with it.

my problem is every time I want to enter your host I get this words

( host has a different game code ) and I can't find your host ???

thanks
You're trying to connect with a different version of LFS. Try updating to 0.6E

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG