#returnpereulok
#quevuelvapereulok
#VOLTARPEREULOK
#RückkehrPEREULOK
#TORNAREPEREULOK
#RETOURPEREULOK
#DÖNÜŞPEREULOK
#QUEVUELVAPEREULOK
I do know what is minimum wage there. Been discussed with other South-American guys about that.

I can't do anything for that I'm afraid. And threatening like that won't solve problem either. No matter if you take down physically whole LFS Master Server, it won't raise your wages.

World, the world itself is one big problem.

EDIT: If I only would be damn rich, I would support this software drastically, by getting people on licensed officially, but still... still it would not solve the actual problem. Sucks, I know...
-
(baxay94gabyx) DELETED by baxay94gabyx : fuera de lugar
Like Unknown, we are all probably feeling your sadness about this. And again I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done (as of yet)...
You have to understand that in order for this wonderful racing sim to be updated and kept running, the developers have to keep getting official licence signups and activity on servers. This helps with the break-even and perhaps allows for more content to be updated.
It's kinda like how official licenced music works, the record companies don't really want piracy...

Probably in the long run, something (legal) can be introduced to assist in your difficulties getting a licence but as for now I and probably everyone hopes LFS as a racing community will stay together.

--
RE:
Scawen

Pereulok has become a big problem in recent times. The trouble is when it got to the point where more people are online on the cracked master server than on the real one. Then LFS suffers and its reputation suffers. It really starts to look like trouble when our earnings are only just paying the bills and the thought of closing down LFS development becomes an actual possibility.

We aren't ready to stop development on Live for Speed and we are working enthusiastically on good new things. It would be a great pity if we were forced to stop development for no reason other than piracy.

Pereulok is currently unavailable and I believe that repeat83 understands that we need to earn a living from this job, or LFS will die. He has considerable technical abilities and I hope he will find a way to put them to good use.

I hope that with Pereulok offline more people will join the official master server. Please go out there and race.
--

√AOR Nova - MoNsTeR
the reward is in the passion
Quote from Anonymous41 :We Brazilians can not afford a license of 50R$

And yet you can afford a computer that can run the LFS - how much did that cost? 10R$? Noone believes that. Also I doubt you have internet for free - also don't tell me you have no money at all. You have to change the way you think - LFS is just like any other product you have,you need to buy it,don't have the money right away? Save it,like many of us when they want to buy something more expensive then normal monthly purchase.

And threats won't lead you anywhere - noone likes terrorists,even the "harmless" cyber ones.
-
(leviii94) DELETED by leviii94
Quote from Eclipsed :And yet you can afford a computer that can run the LFS - how much did that cost? 10R$? Noone believes that. Also I doubt you have internet for free - also don't tell me you have no money at all. You have to change the way you think - LFS is just like any other product you have,you need to buy it,don't have the money right away? Save it,like many of us when they want to buy something more expensive then normal monthly purchase.

And threats won't lead you anywhere - noone likes terrorists,even the "harmless" cyber ones.

Hmmmh... I knew someone would say that, I agree that yeah. But it can also be a shared one, though unlikely.
Quote from Anonymous41 :We Brazilians can not afford a license of 50R$ and if they come here to tell us that we have conditions GO **** because they do not know what it's like to earn a very low minimum wage and get high taxes and we just want our peurelok back or we'll knock them down The servers one by one

Who the phuq do you think you are you entitled little arse.

If you can't afford something then don't buy it. Can you understand such a basic concept, probably not !

It's entitled wankers like you who are incapable of understanding the difference between 'Want's' and 'Need's' that just show what this planet is becoming.

Lots of people know what a low income is, and LFS is not a 'Need' in life, it's a 'Want'

This whole concept is probably completely beyond your clearly limited understanding. I recommend suicide as a solution to your life problems.

(EDIT: As a buddhist, this advice simply counts as 'restart' in the game of life. Smile )
#9 - BeNoM
"I recommend suicide as a solution to your life problems."

+1

Seriously this world doesn't need these degenerative spastic kids...
Damn, for a while been trying drift+scorer to no avail. #returnpereulok sounds good.
You can afford the demo. Next?
Hy peoples

We, Syrians, can't afford 12.9" iPad Pro even with very high wages.

Stif Jobs, can you give iPads for free or we 1 on 1 u OK?

#PRAYFORHOMS
#SAVEALEP
Quote from Racon :You can afford the demo. Next?

This. Seriously, I've played for years on DEMO, and if I had a low wage, I'd start by buying a S1 license, then S2 when I can, and finally S3, since there is possibility to buy the game in multiple packages for the same price of the full content.
Really, I have been doing demo-only for .. well... many years. Actually longer than I expected. But just for my personal pride I didn't touch S1/S2 content (not even offline) before I finally bought the license.

I would understand your rant, if this was about drinking water... like 50R$ for a bottle is too much, what should I do, I'm dying... OK, that's some valid worry.

But ranting about computer game being too expensive (and when some content is available for free in the demo!)? Are you serious? Just don't play it. There's like million different things to do in life. Some even available for free.

-----

About 16y old and credit cards. Do you have parents? Or some adult friend? Few years ago there were also some national game shops providing way to buy LFS licenses for cash, either without any additional price just for the love of LFS, or with some small fee on top of regular price. Try to see if there's local LFS community around, so you can get help from them.
i'm speechless, how can u come up with such demands and than threaten that u take out all the servers! if u can't afford a car u just dnt go on the streets and smack people in the head and steal one!
Thinking about it a bit more...

You probably don't fully understand the consequences of what you are asking for.

Let's say LFS team would try hard to lower the price of LFS. What are their options?

- if they are rich enough, they can simply cut down the profit and sell for lower price. If you have any common sense and some information about games market, you must realize this is not the case, Scawen is not driving Ferrari and Eric is not having 10 month holidays on Bahamas.

- they can cut down costs to maintain profit. This is real option. As they are, their costs are already quite low, but I have an idea. Let's move them to the Brazil. The costs of life there are much lower, so they will be able to do the same profit with the lower price. Even lower profit would do.

So are you essentially asking the dev team to move, so you can buy the game?

Be cautious, what you wish for. There are many more teams around world being asked to lower the price, if they would all move to Brazil, it would do a good thing for Brazil's GDP, but as these guys are cunningly awesome and clever, already working hard -> it will sort of indirectly "steal" programming jobs from Brazilians, in the end making maybe your life even a bit harder.

If I'm reading it correctly, native Brazilians have free universities (probably not that simple, I know). So nothing is stopping you from learning programming yourself, and create better and cheaper car simulator, than LFS. It's actually easier for you, as you can already see what has been done before, and do something better, or at least the same. Scawen had to figure out many things on his own, as LFS had several "first car sim to do this/that", it's always harder to be first, then just to copy something.
#17 - PoVo
Quote from Racer X NZ :Who the phuq do you think you are you entitled little arse.

If you can't afford something then don't buy it. Can you understand such a basic concept, probably not !

It's entitled wankers like you who are incapable of understanding the difference between 'Want's' and 'Need's' that just show what this planet is becoming.

Lots of people know what a low income is, and LFS is not a 'Need' in life, it's a 'Want'

This whole concept is probably completely beyond your clearly limited understanding. I recommend suicide as a solution to your life problems.

(EDIT: As a buddhist, this advice simply counts as 'restart' in the game of life. Smile )

wyse words

it's live for speed not need for speed
Quote from leviii94 :people know that a lot of kids play this game , now tell me what can I make.. I get 9 pounds a week converted from ron (50) that is 4 weeks without money and you'd say sure you can make that money but tell me now how the hell do I get a credit card at 16 to be able to buy the game.and no, parents don't have those kind of cards

£9/week is 4 times what I got at 16 and I managed to save up for games I enjoyed (like the Half-Life black box, which was about £35 at the time - over £50 today, adjusted for inflation).

As for the credit card argument - you can put money into PayPal from a bank account, which you can either do yourself if you have one, or ask your parents/guardians/etc to do it for you and give them the money. Usually they'll be more than happy to help you if you've put the effort in to save for it.

If you try hard to save money (which doesn't have to be all you get, you can put aside part of it each week), it's much more rewarding when you finally get what you've been working towards.

I won't lie, I've pirated games in the past but for things like LFS, which I've enjoyed who knows how many thousands of hours of playtime, the £36 (plus hundreds of extra skin slots paid for) has been more than worth it several times over.
money money money... reason not money. this is habit not pay for soft.
Quote from repeat83 :money money money... reason not money. this is habit not pay for soft.

of course this is not about money, they just think LFS is free2play all time thanks to cracked servers and now nobody want to pay for it becouse they think about get this game again free and crying about slow updates on these cracked servers
Quote from Anonymous41 :We Brazilians can not afford a license of 50R$ and if they come here to tell us that we have conditions GO **** because they do not know what it's like to earn a very low minimum wage and get high taxes and we just want our peurelok back or we'll knock them down The servers one by one

Vai se fuder seu vagabundo. Os caras fazem o jogo, é o trabalho deles, o mínimo que você tem que fazer é pagar pelo jogo que tanto quer jogar. O jogo custa menos de 100 reais, um jogo que, me deu diversão por 7 anos!!!
Guarde dinheiro, compre o jogo e vá se divertir como uma pessoa normal.
#22 - expr
There are games that are available free of charge. Full LFS is not one of them; however, it is very reasonably priced. If you have the money to buy a computer and an online connection, you'll most likely have the money to buy LFS as well – the issue is probably that you just don't want to.

The demo content of LFS is available for free with no time restrictions, which is also a very generous offer.
But most of them have money for G2x or even T500RS is NOT about money
I just find it all pretty pathetic, people moaning because they don't want to pay a onetime small fee, the devs have worked for 10+ years on this and you think it is perfectly fine to just take it and use it because you can, what an awesome attitude to have people, I hope one day when you are out in the real world trying to make a living for yourself no one rips you off in the same way...
Other game companies that are DLC frenzy compliant are proposing big discount on their content over the time to boost their sales (main game or DLC) ... LFS is not doing the same policy : 3 DLCs over a free Main game. Requesting to lower the price of DLCs is not very fair ... anyway, 'Scavier' are the only people allowed to answer Wink
NB : I am buying all the DLCs of Total War franchises and Assetto Corsa for example, as they are doing great games I am glad to support, even if I highly prefer LFS Team politics (and I would pay more if needed)
This thread is closed

#RETURNPEURELOK
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG