The online racing simulator
Final Round [Dec 18, 2016] CityLiga 6 Hours at Kyoto

Qualifying will run from Sat, 10 December 2016 13:30UTC until Sun, 18 December 2016 13:30UTC. Drivers can drive as many laps as they wish to. A team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up. The end of the qualifying also marks the deadline for changes to the team's line-up, class or car.

The qualifying password will be published here, so teams, that sign-up can directly do qualifying, even when noone's sending them a password. Please always drive with your correct name format on the server, so it is easier to do the qualifying results. Wink
server: Open Endurance Cup
password (with the start of the qualifying): 6LongH

Race starts at 14:00UTC, with the gridding at 13:50UTC. ...
Attached files
KY3_OEC3_r.lyt - 1.3 KB - 606 views
The layout has been added to the opening post.
Qualifying has started! Good luck everyone. Password and server are given in the opening post.
Please advise Smile
Attached images
IMG_8442.PNG
Quote from Bmxtwins :Please advise Smile

Have you contacted #10 Race Green Autosports? He is signed up by them.
Quote from TFalke55 :Have you contacted #10 Race Green Autosports? He is signed up by them.

yeye, I will speak to Rony Tongue
The CityLiga Grid 1 and CityLiga Grid 2 servers are now also set to the combo.
added Przemek
Thats nice with CityLiga Server, but does not help as long as non-cl-drivers have not the password
Tracker on website is updated finally, I'm sorry I didn't get to it the last couple rounds....the work I had to do for my station's coverage of the US election caused my brain to melt....I had to let it come back until Thanksgiving weekend here Big grin

http://newdimensionracing.com/preqtracker/qtracker.php
And is a livestream already planned?
Quote from jueweb :Thats nice with CityLiga Server, but does not help as long as non-cl-drivers have not the password

corrected that, they are now free of password

Quote from cargame.nl :And is a livestream already planned?

No, not yet.
Fz2 for both LLM cars this round
LLM got this, good job my Lithuanian bralukas.
if someone needs a teammate, im free !

smiley face
Quote from Franky.S :if someone needs a teammate, im free !

smiley face

You don't have enough teammates in fishtail1245 and 91mason91?
qualifying results
Attached images
lfs_00000023.jpg
lfs_00000024.jpg
thx 4 organising, was enjoyableThumbs up
Attached images
Championship_R4.jpg

Final Round [Dec 18, 2016] CityLiga 6 Hours at Kyoto
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG