The online racing simulator
Unable to go online.
(12 posts, started )
Unable to go online.
Hello everyone,

since I got a new ISP, I can't connect to LFS online. I've tried disabling my firewall with no help. I can ping the master server from console, but when I try to show the server list or join a specific server in LFS, it shows an error as if my internet connection wasn't working. Other online games work without problems.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Did you solve this?
Quote from Gelin SWE :Did you solve this?

No, I haven't. According to Victor's advice I changed Master port umber. I can load one server but still unable to connect.
Sounds like you might need to re-install and let the installation process figure out the ports automatically, maybe? I have no idea if this will fix it, so sorry if it turns out to be a wild goose chase...
Could the ISP be blacklisted from somewhere, which might be causing the connectivity issue? Do you know any other LFSers here that might be using the same ISP, but not having issues?
I got the same issue since few days, cannot connect to server list or any server (and so maybe unlock s2)
Quote from LaimisD1 :I got the same issue since few days, cannot connect to server list or any server (and so maybe unlock s2)

LaimisD1 why is your nationality changed?
@Fast Jarda

I had the same issue, and as I couldn't allow specific ports. I just disabled the firewall in the router. If you're doing this, make sure to have a proper antivirus installed or just use common sense Smile
#9 - BeNoM
Why do people bump old threads for no reason? So dumb...
Quote from BeNoM :Why do people bump old threads for no reason? So dumb...

Challenge accepted.
Quote from BeNoM :Why do people bump old threads for no reason? So dumb...

Maybe because this problem hasn't been sroted.

Quote from kristofferandersen :@Fast Jarda

I just disabled the firewall in the router.

Everything tried without any success.

At some point after installing 0.6Q10 i could load list of roughly 15 servers and I could join. Now it's again as it was before. No servers loaded, unable to jion anywhere.

Reinstalling whole LFS didn't help as well.
Asking why someone changed his nationality has nothing to do with the OP, so ye, it was a pointiless and useless bump...

Unable to go online.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG