The online racing simulator
#1 - D34NO
Not played since 2006 , info needed :)
Hi guys , as the title says i have not played this game since 2006!!
ack then i played it to death, i was always on the LTC server ( Live to cruise ), where you could be police and tow truck etc.

im guessing things have changed alot since then , im S2 licenced and thought it would be good to try the game again,

i have noticed its now S3, does this mean i have to buy another licence, or will my old account licence still work for s3?

anyway , it's nice to be back on this game that brought me so much joy many years ago Smile
Welcome back. Smile

S2 still gives you all the content except for Rockingham which ATM is the only S3 content.

Sirocco is still on the way, VR is well supported, Tyre physics, yes they do......
Latest info here.
#3 - BeNoM
" i was always on the LTC server ( Live to cruise ), where you could be police and tow truck etc."

If you're still into that you can try CityDriving, it's a cruise multi-server that has all the things you listed.

Although keep in mind that LFS' online community is a bit dead, not much people playing anymore and no more hardcore racing. So if you're good 20-people cruise servers, 5-people drifting servers and tweaked demo servers full of rammers and swearing then have fun Smile
Not much has happened since 2009, Westhill patch, open configurations and Rockingham were the highlights.
#5 - nacim
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Not much has happened since 2009, Westhill patch, open configurations and Rockingham were the highlights.

"Not much". I guess you forgot VR, DirectX 9 with its performance improvements, new mirrors and realtime reflections for cars.
not much happening in the MP scene, not that competitive as it used to be.

TC is the best cruise server for arab drifting, cargame is gone and B2R somehow managed to attract 99% of LFS population in the past week. ineX racing can be found on iRental, GenRs' krasi is still posting nudes and Audi A8s on FB.

try CSGO instead if you haven't, iz fun n going bald guaranteed due to the amount of stress you have to go through bcuz we have yet to see a decent British player there.
Quote from nacim :"Not much". I guess you forgot VR, DirectX 9 with its performance improvements, new mirrors and realtime reflections for cars.

I did forget about the new mirrors, thanks for pointing that outWink
#8 - jujek
Quote from BeNoM :
Although keep in mind that LFS' online community is a bit dead, not much people playing anymore and no more hardcore racing. So if you're good 20-people cruise servers, 5-people drifting servers and tweaked demo servers full of rammers and swearing then have fun Smile

Community is not death. Yeah is dead on legal servers becouse one guy called repeat83 make illegal copy of master server and he gives S3 license for FREE to whole world he had so many users servers are full all time and thanks to repeat83 people think LFS is a game like free2play so everyone come to his illegal servers so don't say community is deatch becouse thats not true, You need to say thank you repeat83 you kill LFS
Nah, there are plenty of cracked servers out there, don't you worry.
There's always leagues for organized events Smile
Hello D34NO, welcome back. Is nice to me see some old ppl coming LFS. in my view point , if you want make a lot races you gone be "limited" on demo servers(around 80% of LFS activity), if you want cruise you good ,cruise servers is around 90% of S2/S3 activity. Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG