The online racing simulator
Circuit Edition 1800 max objects
Hello everyone, here I have a LFS server I'm edited to make rallycross, I use objects "long barrier" for my custom drawn because I found prettier than "armco5" .

But I have just been confronted with a problem I reached the limit of 1,800 items, is it possible you to move this limit.

Thank you Smile

FR

Bonjour à tous, voila je dispose d'un serveur LFS que je suis en train édité pour faire du rallycross, je me sers des objets "barrier long" pour faire mon tracé personnalisé, car je l'ai trouve plus joli que "armco5".

Mais je viens d'être confronté à un problème je suis arrivé à la limite de 1800 éléments, est t'il possible de déplacer cette limite.

Merci Smile
#2 - Racon
No, that's the limit. Concrete walls are the longest item available, maybe you can replace some straight sections to buy yourself a little tinkering room?
Suggested many times before. Be happy about 1800 - it used to be just 500. Wink
indeed Smile Thank you everyone, see you soon
512 used to be max, then 800 and then 1500 before 1800.

Longest item to use is longest armco
Maybe in future to be max 2000-2500 Smile
Yes we need more Objects! (come on Devs)
im sure there is a good reason why its limited...not just to annoy ppl Wink
There's a tweak for LFS 0.6h that allows unlimited objects Smile
About 100k objects would do fine, but what would fps be in game then?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :About 100k objects would do fine, but what would fps be in game then?

Once you start going over 10,000 your FPS starts to drop quite a bit. The LFS engine isn't designed for this type of stuff.
Quote from BeNoM :Once you start going over 10,000 your FPS starts to drop quite a bit. The LFS engine isn't designed for this type of stuff.

ikr
Any official increase the objects numbers would be very very great. I'd think developers can find solution. Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG