The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup Three - Skins [official]
Here is the place for you to post your skins.

Quote : All skins for a car must contain the provided, required elements. The number board featuring the team'?s starting number shall be placed on each side of the car and on the hood/bonnet. A wrong skin in the race session will be penalised with a drive-through penalty.

You'll find the numberboards attatched below (OEC3_Numberplates.zip), the use of the logo(s) included in the zip-archive is not compulsory. An example, featuring the OEC1 numberplates, how the numberboards can be aligned is also included (Numberplates_OEC_allaigned.psd).

You can find the font of the numberplate at http://www.dafont.com/de/jersey-m54.font
Attached files
OEC3_Numberplates.zip - 2.4 MB - 542 views
Teho GT2
Here is our car skin. Does it fit the regulations? I could not find whether the colour of the rear wing and mirrors should be different in GT1 and GT2. What is the colour rule?

*Edit: uploaded the latest version of the skin.*
Attached images
FXR_TEHO_27.jpg
Quote from pantiainen :Here is our car skin. Does it fit the regulations? I could not find whether the colour of the rear wing and mirrors should be different in GT1 and GT2. What is the colour rule?

You used a oec1 number plate, did I put the wrong file into the archive? There is no rule concerning mirrors and rear wing in place this time.
Quote from TFalke55 :You used a oec1 number plate, did I put the wrong file into the archive? There is no rule concerning mirrors and rear wing in place this time.

Oh, I extracted the files to the old folder and put the old numberplates. Gonna fix the skin!
-
(Firexter) DELETED by Firexter
Green Flame Racing team

Number: 68

Class: GT2
Attached images
FXR_GFR OEC 3.jpg
eX.R Skins for OEC III
eXtrem Racing #1 FZR GT2 nr. 01
eXtrem Racing #2 FXR GT2 nr. 08
eXtrem Racing #3 FXR GT1 nr. 66
Attached images
FXR_eX-R16OEC3_08.jpg
FXR_eX-R16OEC3_66.jpg
FZR_eX-R16OEC3_01.jpg
Czecho Slovak Racing n.44 FXR GT2 (change skin for last raceSmile)
Attached images
FXR_CSRbestTM.jpg
Attached images
FZR_OEC_7.jpg
-
(Firexter) DELETED by Firexter
Quote from Bmxtwins :Thilo, in your RAR file the aligned plates are still the OEC 1 plates.

Quote from TFalke55 :You'll find the numberboards attatched below (OEC3_Numberplates.zip), the use of the logo(s) included in the zip-archive is not compulsory. An example, featuring the OEC1 numberplates, how the numberboards can be aligned is also included (Numberplates_OEC_aligned.psd).

It's nothing more than an example of how the number panels could be positioned on a car. That's why that file is included.
#10 Race Green Autosports

EDIT: Updated streching of numberplates
Attached images
FZR_RG_oec3.jpg
Teho GP #27#26
Attached images
FXR_TGP27.jpg
FZR_TGP26.jpg
Skin for #51 TC-R GT2 for Round 3
Attached images
FXR_TC-R-51-OEC3GT2.jpg
Skin for #51 TC-R GT2 for Round 4