The online racing simulator
Clan =36=
(29 posts, started )
Clan =36=

=36= is originally oval clan, it was born few years ago, originally by joke and slogan for boost guys to make better times at oval, and then afterwards a clan tag.
Clan founder was Jati and so far 4 other drivers has wear that tag.

The meaning of =36= is FZR oval laptime, which should have been impossible to break. For those who can do this are deserved to wear tag as white with green stripes.

Eventho it was original by oval tag, it can be use anywhere u want (cruise, race,drifting, etc).

Who can wear tag?

Original meaning was to give tag a guy who is cabable to do 36.xx time at oval with fzr, that means your pb should be near 37.10-37.30. Not so many drivers in lfs can do this.
Wear this tag means you are top level at oval, and its priviledge to wear that. If you were noob and just deside to put tag on at server you were banned for 999 days immediatly.

To began member of 36, you dont have to apply anywhere, just hang around with clan members and maybe you are lucky to get that tag. It may take time to be member but If you get along with all 36 members and you are good guy
you are then welcome.

Below are the members of =36=
lol
XD
Cool! I want to get 36 as well!
nice klane man
ty
am i memper Smile

??
Not get yet too excited there Wink maybe som day
#9 - jkat
but he is a member of humankind, i think Shrug
Please correct if i'm wrong.

sorry, could not resist Wink

For jati about todays wish on [TC] Racing event to have kyoto oval as racing track.
It will happen when you can do under 36 secs with XFG and without tweaks or bump drafting or pushing of any form Big grin
What is tc event?
trolololo Big grin
problem ??
juti ples team me
not today
5/5
Juti Adam is 35 guy
he 69
ai and Adam 69?
-
(cuprum) DELETED by Scawen : swastika
Rofl