The online racing simulator
Who wants to earn easy money?
(12 posts, started )
Hello! Would someone want to earn some easy money? TehoGP would need a skin to all of their cars and is ready to pay some for the skins. Here you could upload some draft ideas and when the chosen skins are ready, we would be happy to pay some money for their PSD files. We got 2 official colours and a skin should be suitale for both colours as main colour, just by swapping the colour, official logos attached below. And first wanted skins would be FZR and FXR Smile

Colors:
Blue RGB: 0-180-255
Yellow RGB: 251-195-0
Attached images
TehoGPblue.jpg
TehoGPyellow.jpg
LFS-SUOMI.png
TehoGPlogo.png
Attached files
TehoGPlogo.psd - 1.2 MB - 516 views
Can you pleace give colors in hex, very much thank you.
Quote from TypeRacing :Can you pleace give colors in hex, very much thank you.

00b4ff blue
fbc300 yellow Smile
what it is at cmyk pleese, can u giv my?? Wink
Not sure if i want to make a skin for a guy who is gonna move team in the next week....
Quote from k_badam :Not sure if i want to make a skin for a guy who is gonna move team in the next week....

Okey Big grinBig grin you not want money??Big grin
Quote from k_badam :Not sure if i want to make a skin for a guy who is gonna move team in the next week....

Well, TehoGP Motorsports has a dozen more drivers, not just Firexter!
I knew that Tongue i was just joking! I have some ideas but no time Frown i would but i can't...
Do you have any other preferences with the design in question? I might give this a hand if I have some free time today.
new logo!! Tongue
Attached images
TehoGPlogo.png
Attached files
TehoGPlogo.psd - 1.2 MB - 465 views
Quote from nikopdr :Do you have any other preferences with the design in question? I might give this a hand if I have some free time today.

cool niko Tongue hmm maybe this style but no sponsors and black as it is in the example skin whit the base colour Smile
Attached images
Crop_template-carrera cup.jpg
Yeah, that style is a good example! So a skin with 2 versions: blue and yellow. Smile

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG