The online racing simulator
Best Graphic Settings
(7 posts, started )
Best Graphic Settings
I know, I know...

Can anyone help guide me to the 'best' settings in LFS - I'm guessing it's not as easy as just 'whacking' everything to MAX!

Cheers
the settings that you can get atleast 60fps
i personally just crank everything up
Using the super-sampling method in your graphic controller panel also helps. I also max every mip bias setting but it's all a matter of preferences really. Some people like to leave it half-way through to have a more "grainy" effect. You can also use SweetFX to add some specific effects to your taste such as bloom.

Cheers!
LFS has no real graphics requirements, ( Ooooooohhhh, VR, need AMD480, Nvidia 970 +++++++++++) Whatever........ Fap

LFS is single core processor based ATM, pretty much any graphics card maxed out will work.

On a dedicated, XP system, a Pentium 3.4, 1 gig ram, with a good AVG card is fine with max settings at 1080 ......
Some users use custom shaders to improve the look of LFS, I can't help you there. My method: wait for the next test patch. Smile
Wait, what? did I miss something?
ENB series, though it's hard to get your hands on decent ENB series as they tend to be private. Usually users from LFSD have them and share their enb series within the community (have had few of them, they do indeed enhance the way game looks by a huge margin. ENBs which can be found on LFSforums are far from what those settings that are shared within LFSD users).

Best Graphic Settings
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG