The online racing simulator
New guy here with a wheel question.
This game is great. So far I only have the demo. I have to wait until my boy is born to spend any money. Anyway I just got a sega turbo arcade machine. The wheel is optical. I have a min-pac from ultimark that I connected the wheel to and it thinks its a mouse. My wheel turns almost excatly like the one the screen. Im having a hard time keeping the car on the line in training. Do you think this is my problem. I know I've seen most people say their wheel moves alot less than the one on the screen.
Thanks
One more thing, I know that alot of users wont help someone with a demo license but I will buy it within the next 2 months.
Well im fixing up an old house and every penny is going twards it to get is ready in time for the baby. Our house burned down a few years ago and we have been in a travel trailer since. But as far as the wheel goes it is no diffent than hacking a mouse to make a wheel. When I turn left the cursor goes left if I turn righ it goes right. What is the difference between this and a 360 optical store bought wheel.
Quote from kturner : My wheel turns almost excatly like the one the screen.

two things=
First= shift + o go "misc" then look "analogue steer smooth" you put this to 0.00
Second= shift+ o go " controlls" you click wheel/joystick, then you see "wheel turn compensation" in the 2nd up. this value should be 0.00. Chanching this value makes wheel turn more/less ingame than irl wheel. so 0,00 if you want wheel go same as screen...
and wheel turn in shift + o must be always 720 never chance this, only at windows.

love = Jati
Jati you are awsome!
juty minecraft is nub
juty minecraft is nub. Im confused.
k_madam just hallusinate. no worries ;p
Make a video, how you play LFS with the old arcade wheel... ask for license donate.. maybe somebody will be amused enough. Big grin (probably not, but... has some tiny chance Big grin )
Or, just play demo till you can afford to buy S(1,2,3)

This game is awesome with what it allows demo users to play.

Have fun, and enjoy Smile
I love the initiative shown by LFS players when it comes to peripherals... but I think this is the first converted arcade cabinet I've ever seen! Thumbs up
That's my minipac in that video. The wheel is wired to the spinner pins. I belive the pedal is optical too bu I haven't tried it yet.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIbeiTiDQJz/ I actually made a Bartop. The buttons are kinda far apart buy hey it was my first. I had a laptop in it but it was to slow so I put a monitor in it an just connect it to my desktop.
moving wheel that little doesnt tell yet is it same angle than ingame. you must move it to end to end and if you notice any deadzone then its not same level. deadzone not the correct word, i mean if your real wheel turns while your ingame wheel doesnt then its wrong..
But adjusting that "wheel turn compensation" and "wheel turn" degrees should do the trick.
sorry if hard to understand its hard to explain Big grin
I think youve done just fine. There is no dead zone so all is good there. I will try and make some more adjustments. Last night I went all the way around the track without spinning out. I think I was just going to fast. Holding the wheel with one hand and pushing the keyboard with the other dont work very well. The video was to also show ""cargame.nl Do I understand this correctly? If true then this is amazing.. Lol. But if it is, why do you have expectations from something that old?"" that something this old will work with a little effort.
No worries.
Yes it takes time to learn how car handles, allso every car and every track and every setup makes it a whole different than what you used to. Hope you get your house soon build and therefore better gaming stuff Smile
Thanks for all the help!
cargame then this is amazing hu? lol
Cool stuff!
-
([SIW]Ferrari Enzo) DELETED by [SIW]Ferrari Enzo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG