The online racing simulator
Pokemon go.
(9 posts, started )
Pokemon go.
What even is this? I'm a 32 year old man who downloaded it on a whim to see what it was all about because half of my Facebook friends are going nuts about it, fast forward barely 24 hours and I'm taking scenic routes to places and openly volunteering to pop out to the shop just in case something good pops up, this is the crack cocaine of gaming and it's ruining my life haha
Players have discovered that the Whanganui Hells Angels pad on Kaikokopu Rd, Aramoho has been set down as a pokestop, a fact that has gained attention on Facebook.

One person said it was "Team Rocket's NZ chapter".

A man who answered the gate at the Hells Angels club did not know what Pokemon Go was, and said to "Go talk to the police."
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11672443
I think Stephen Cobert summed it up best.
He said it was a better way for people to get hit by cars.
#5 - Racon
Quote from cargame.nl :I know what it is but I am not allowed to talk about it right now, sorry.

On whose orders? Or would answering that be bad for your health? Big grin
Just returned home after 10 kilometres of walking, thats the good side of the game. Crap, I'm jjust addicted to it. But this game is gonna control people's lives; when you go outdoors, you must have Pokemon GO online just in case of finding rare Pokemons. It's kinda annoying to meet other people with their faces on the screen and not hearing salutes. We will hear more about this phenomenal game Smile
lol Pacman GO next
-
(Racer Y) DELETED by Scawen : Joke about Nice attack in very bad taste
R I P pokemon go
I might even install it if it wasn't needed to stare into it all the time. Why not have it active in the background, vibrating when something is near. And it seems the spread of those monsters is really weird, all of them in the city centres and around public building, but non outside in the real nature.
-
(MrSam) DELETED by Scawen : An unpleasant reply to an unpleasant post that is now deleted

Pokemon go.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG