The online racing simulator
OEC Two: Protests, Penalties & Appeals
Quote :Protests shall only be filed in the designated thread. Every team has the chance to file a protest against scoring, decisions or incidents. This has to happen until Tuesday 23:59 UTC after the event. Protests submitted after this deadline will be rejected.
A protest must contain information about the involved cars, the lap and/or the time in the session and a brief description of the incident.
All involved parties must only write one comment. Posts from uninvolved parties will be deleted.

Round (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5):
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident
Penalty Log

Key:
I: Lap Issued
S: Lap Served

Round 1
Car 27 - Warning - Chat [I: L1]
Car 24 - DT - Missing skin elements [I: L32 S: L34]
Car 76 - DT - Causing an avoidable incident with car 24 [I: 43 S: L44]
Car 25 - DT - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L47 S: L48]
Car 29 - DT - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L91 S: L92]
Car 25 - Warning - Chat [I: L91]
Car 19 - DT - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L101 S: L103]

Round 2
Car 13 - SG - Causing an avoidable incident [I: L11 S: L11]
Car 13 - SG - SG too short [I: L12 S: L12]
Car 71 - Warning - Chat [I: L32]
Car 51 - SG - Overtaking before the green flag on the start [I: L51 S: L52] (protest)
Car 71 - DT - Chat [I: L55 S: L56]
Car 44 - Warning - Chat [I: L94]
Car 51 - Warning - Chat [I: L95]
Car 44 - DT - running without correct skin [I: L112 S: L112]
Car 18 - SG - Causing an avoidable incident on Lap 101 [I: post race S: conversion]

Round 3
Car 99 - DT - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L45 S: L48]
Car 4 - DT - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L47 S: L48]
Car 88 - DT - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L54 S: L55]
Car 63 - SG - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L78 S: L79]
Car 68 - DT - Crossing the Blend Line on Pit Exit [I: L78 S: L79]
Car 63 - DT - Speeding in the Pit Lane [I: L83 S: L84]
Car 68 - Warning - Chat [I: L84]
Car 24 - Excluded, 2.5 point deduction - Causing an Avoidable Incident, Unsporting Behaviour, Violation of Spirit of the Event, and Incorrect Blue Flag Behaviour [I: Post-Race]
Car 18 - DT - Causing an avoidable incident on Lap 120 [I: post race S: conversion]

Round 5
Car 68 - 2 point deduction - unsporting behaviour
Round: 2
Session of Incident: Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1
Timecode of Incident:
Your Car number: 91
Protested Car number(s): 51
Brief description of incident
Overtake before the green flag.
Added Round 2 to the penalty log for round 2.
Protest incident Round 3

Round (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5): 83
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 83
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 1:49:45 +
Your Car number: 31
Protested Car number(s): 24
Brief description of incident: 24 ERP Marcelo waitet for 31 HoR Mensa a bit, crashes then on straight without any logical reason in car 31. Then leaves the server. Seemes to be a revanche because he lost leading position a few laps before while overlapping car 31.
Quote from jueweb :Protest incident Round 3

Round (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5): 83
Protestor's LFS Lap: 83
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 1:49:45 +
Your Car number: 31
Protested Car number(s): 24
Brief description of incident: 24 ERP Marcelo waitet for 31 HoR Mensa a bit, crashes then on straight without any logical reason in car 31. Then leaves the server. Seemes to be a revanche because he lost leading position a few laps before while overlapping car 31.

NOTE: Thilo was not involved in this Steward's Decision as Car 31's driver HoR Mensa is his teammate. He recused himself from the discussion.

Car 24 Infringements:
Causing an avoidable incident on Lap 85 (MPR 1:46:00) with Car 31 during lapping.
Slowed down exiting the penultimate corner to a near-stop on Lap 88 (MPR 1:49:45) to wait for Car 31 to repass, then entering the pit straight turned hard left into the side of Car 31, deliberately wrecking Car 31. The PM recieved after the incident further indicates the reckless abandon intent in the move.

Penalty for Causing an Avoidable Incident, Unsporting Behaviour, Violation of Spirit of the Event, and Incorrect Blue Flag Behaviour:
Car 24 is excluded from the Race Result
EPR Marcelo (bacabinha) is banned from OEC competition until 1 May 2017
Energy Pro Racing will be deducted an additional 2.5 points
#7 - jkat
Round (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5): 3
Protestor's LFS Lap: 120
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 2:31:39.xx
Your Car number: 04
Protested Car number(s): 18
Brief description of incident:
#04 was lapping #18 after sc1 on lap 120 and was already slightly ahead when #18 turns to side of #04 causing #04 to bounce on left side wall of the track. This causes heavy damage on left side of car chassis and car comes very difficult to drive. Most probably caused loosing at least one position in final results.
Quote from jkat :Round (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5): 3
Protestor's LFS Lap: 120
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 2:31:39.xx
Your Car number: 04
Protested Car number(s): 18
Brief description of incident:
#04 was lapping #18 after sc1 on lap 120 and was already slightly ahead when #18 turns to side of #04 causing #04 to bounce on left side wall of the track. This causes heavy damage on left side of car chassis and car comes very difficult to drive. Most probably caused loosing at least one position in final results.

Car 18 receives a drive-through penalty, converted to post-race 20 seconds addded to the finishing time.
For the chat line...

Quote from 68 GFR™ Hutnik :01 eX.R Asco - You're a piece **** are not you? :-)))

... team 68 [GFR] Team receives a 2 point penalty. Furthermore its driver GFR™ Hutnik won't score points for this event for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Quote from TFalke55 :For the chat line...

... team 68 [GFR] Team receives a 2 point penalty. Furthermore its driver GFR™ Hutnik won't score points for this event for unsportsmanlike conduct.

...I'm very sorry about the yesterday's situation with Pavka...especially I want to apologize to Mr. Ascona because I had inaccurate informations about that incidents. Really sorry man for false charges... You was in law. And the rest of the race was for us the penalty itself because Pavka overreved engine... So for myself I fully respect the awarded penalty.
Have the Replay watched and am clear on the inside line and hold the line . After the crash is unsportsmanlike blocked , so I have to dodge the grass . The chat conversation after the race I found embarrassing towards our team . I always get fair.
The excuse we gladly accept , and hope for improvement in the future . Team leader of eXtrem Racing

German:
Habe das Replay angeschaut und bin klar auf der innenlinie und halte die linie. Nach dem crash wird unsportlich blockiert, so das ich ins gras ausweichen muss. Das Chatgespräch nach dem Rennen fand ich beschämend unserem Team gegenüber. Ich fahre immer fair.
Die Entschuldigung nehmen wir gerne an, und hoffen auf besserung in der Zukunft. Teamleiter von eXtrem Racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG